Gone Fishing

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just finished my orange guide. The great state of Mass. precludes any entertainment or item of value. I hope my esteemed colleague is covering his butt. I would imagine he has a pension of significant value at risk.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can only fire him. Can't touch the pension if he is eligible.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ignorant. The 401k can not be touched. The pension, if he is younger than 55 would be significantly reduced.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No SH*t sherlock. It can't be taken away-whatever he is entitled to he will get. Based on previous posts (since deleted), it appeared he had quite a lot of tenure. By me saying they can't touch his pension- that is what I meant.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not about taking away what he is entitled to, it is about preventing him from realizing the pensions full potential. This takes place when he hits the 90-combo rule. So when you say "they can't touch his pension", they really can!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve can survive 30 more years on his D'Angelo's rewards points alone. Forget about the pension or retirement fund.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is hysterical!!!!!

His points allow him to personally cater all his own private parties at home....Geezz I am getting sick of those 3 ft steak and chesse subs at his super bowl parties but his home brew is decent.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poser, like you have ever been to his home.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can such a dolt draw so much attention.

He is harmless.

A legend in his own mind. Adept at EVERYTHING.

His bust hangs in the hallowed halls of ole blue.

Let him fish and brag about it in peace.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Master Captain

Stripers in yet

Docs are looking for their trips

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He does like to brag that's for sure. Some reps that worked for him when he was a DM have some great stories.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pfiser = self promotion

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Non-spellers who can't SPELL Pfizer = Dumbass

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the captain is looking to transfer to a job in FLA. Better year round fishing down there for sure...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not in his state, but the stories do flow south and they are hilarious.

There is "nothing" that goes beyond his expertise.(wine, gourmet cooking, cigars, knot tying, tuna fishing and on and on, LOL)

Heard he wears his fishing shirts to meetings as business casual; now that is funny

Keep on trucking Stevie Boy; I am jealous that you have beat the system this long.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he's been here since the early 80s. Outside of a disastrous turn at DM, he's been in the same spot for a loooong time. When you factor in his salary, his pending retirement perks, and how easy his day-to-day job is, we all have every right to be jealous. To pull down THAT kind of coin for this easy job IS worthy of our envy!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said indeed! You have respect how long he's made it work. A buddy of mine told me when he was a DM he would go to his reps houses around 5:30 or so and feel the hood of their cars to see how warm they were! He likes his reps working 7:30-5:00 like he does! Lol!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turn about is fair play...go to his house and feel the cover on his outboard engine about 3 mornings a week.

Yes I am jealous.

I work and he games the system and makes twice what I do.

Good for him

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reality is Pfizer does not give a damn about anyone except the stockholders and ELT. Look at all the layoffs and who was let go. The best reps get let go with everyone else. Doesn't matter HOF or not, or if you won Summit last year-Pfizer/ZS sees a number not a person and you are gone. If you are busting your as* on this job you really have to rethink what the heck you are doing. Have you taken the time to see the difference in bonuses between top performers and everyone else. Not enough to justify killing yourself. It's not appreciated by management anyway. If you have a crazy work ethic or drive you really need to find work elsewhere....where the harder you work the more you earn (possibly a commission gig). If you stay put-coast baby coast. Bring some sunscreen and get your a** to the beach!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does he game the system anymore than the rest of those out there that work several hours a day a few hours a week? His sales track record stands for itself. He was working hard while you were in primary school. His docs probably love him. He's probably got 2 mill in his 401k.

Let it go, Bucky. Your CP rantings speak to immaturity.