Neptune Extension

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker will get the business back, they have a superior product, more resources, a robust pipeline, and their reps more experienced in the equipment/disposable market. Zimmer had 14 months to tip the scale and Stryker probably only lost 20% of its overall market share. I'd say that's pretty disappointing for Zimmer considering Stryker didn't even have an FDA approved product to sell for over a year. Sure, there will be some accounts and/or IDN's that might take Stryker a while to win back, but eventually they'll get the majority of them. Zimmer may have some success with accounts that have a Zimmer implant usage, which will make things a little bit more challenging for Stryker, but at the end of the day, the better product and sales force will continue to dominate the market which they created.

I'm happy for you and your wife though, that's great for her

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys kicking the competitor to the curb again? Nice to see you back.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like the new "Safe Neptune", that Stryker had on display at AORN. It's nice to know that Stryker is now into patient safety. It's a hell of an improvement. The old Neptune might kill the patient, but the one is extra safe. Good marketing!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look noob, a scalpel can kill a patient. The water in a hospital can kill a patient. Poor hygiene can kill a patient. Was there a misstep on FDA protocol, absolutely. But rest assured nearly anything in that damn hospital including the crap your peddling can kill a patient if people aren't paying attention.

Yes, it is good marketing. Tie in that with our superior sales force and you guys will be lucky to have any growth in 2014. Hope you saved your bonus money and have your resume polished.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Water can kill people?! Air can kill people! You could die right here on the computer! You stupid donkey.

"Yeah doc, just put the suction in here and GRAB THE KIDNEY! GRAB THE KIDNEY!! IT'S IN THE CANISTER!! DEAR GOD, SOMEBODY EMPTY THE CANISTER!! Well doc, you only need one am I right? Have you seen my gold medal?"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Superior sales force hahahahaha... The one in my area is golfing and pumping growth hormone by noon everyday. They don't have to sell. Just service. Everyone makes fun of that douche bag behind his back as he drives around in his white escalade.