Sales Associate, Full Line Ortho - Iowa City/Cedar Rapid

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2014 at 10:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good morning! I received an interview for a Sales Associate in the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area. This is in the Ortho division. Can anyone here offer any insight on the market size, opportunites, etc for that area?

If you have any specifics, that would be great as well (how is the rep doing currently, whats the growth opportunity, what will be needed to hit plan?)

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever think to ask the hiring manager or recruiter?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When and Where is the Ortho. NSM this year?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will ask the recruiter when I interview, I just wanted some info ahead of time to prepare answers, ask intelligent questions, etc. Thanks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strong contracts and relationships in this area.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

strong relationships and contracts for Stryker I assume? Are they under an IDN?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a difference between these associate roles:

"trauma and extremities" and "joint replacement"

Or are these one in the same?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol, seriously? Perhaps you should stick to selling surgical masks or trocars or Foley catheters or whatever you currently sell.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^ perhaps you should get used to making the same amount of money as the Mask/glove sales girl.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is quite interesting. I turned down an invitation to interview for this position (only because I already made plans to move from the area.

I was surprised how they called out of the blue and wanted me to interview the following day, though I believe the recruiter was based out of Texas and had limited time.