What's the "Real Deal" with Stryker?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2014 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I posted this as a reply on another thread, but I figure it was worthy of its own thread. What's up with everyone hating on Stryker? I'm do not work for Stryker, but I do know 3 reps who do and they are all doing very very well and are overall happy with their job. They are all making multiple 6 figures, but most who post about Stryker say that it's horrible and the salary/commission is a joke? What gives?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

petty jealousy, thats all. its a great company to work for, but very very difficult to get into. its easier for people to bash it when they are on the outside looking in. also, some people just love stirring up drama on an anonymous website to get people riled up. its dumb.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Any company is what you make it not some BS written on line.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company in cultural transition.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more specific?

are they weeding out the anti-social nerds? going from meathead to meatiest-head? raising the bar to 17" biceps or bigger? are they firing all the not so attractive bettys/average joes and replacing them with zoolander-esque self absorbed obsessed selfie-snappers? please elaborate

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are such an idiot

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope they clean house with their reps. I can jump ship from Biomet where I have to supplement my income walking the runway