ASR Interview Process Length (Northeast)

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2014 at 6:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long does the usual Sales Associate hiring process take? I've had successful interviews with managers saying they'd like to move forward, but have yet to take the Gallup or hear anything back even after following up.

Any insight?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is position posted?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Position has been posted for several weeks. I have heard about similar issues regarding positions in SW

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

probably old posting or position filled.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were you I would call whomever you interviewed with everyday until he gets back to you. They want persistence. If you are waiting for them to call you, you already have lost the job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really want the job, and are the right fit for it, you will figure it out. If not, well it just wasn't meant to be. Not trying to be a dick, but that is just how it is in this company. Good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

by the time it posts it is usually filled.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interested in this as well. I've heard mixed things on stryker interviews: some months long waiting/interview process, others: within 2-3 weeks.

Also, is it common to have your first interview with the regional manager?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who in the NE? Depends on the mgr. if their initials start w/ VM, I would look elsewhere. That branch is going thru alot of change/turnover right now and that mgr is on his way out I heard

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't even want to put initials on this board, but no it's not anyone with those initials. Although it seems like most places are going through a lot of turnover. It is what it is. But I thought going straight to a RM was unusual in my experience.