The Doctor! David Reiman

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2014 at 5:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is brilliant revenue and loyalty generating activity in one!
    Are you sure this guy is not a doctor of psychiatry at least?
    Sure has a brain...maybe no scruples, but who plays that game anymore.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I plan on trying this soon. How does one go about billing the hospital?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calls himself "The Doctor" huh? This guy is a douche bag supreme. The competition must be extraordinarily weak if he gets any business at all.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave prays it away. That's how he rationalizes all of his decisions. God is like a chess piece for Dave.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave is the complete package at the wrong thing.

I really don't care what his sales numbers are. It bums me out that this guy is part of the Stryker team.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoa....who the fuck says this? I don't care if I'm in fucking India, if something is happening to a close family member, I'm coming back home. That's a pretty easy decision for 99% of the population.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Doctor!! Thats comical.. I wonder if he still has sticky fingers. Heard he was kicked out of 2 or 3 hospitals for just that very reason. I didn't know doctors were like this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When one territory significantly outperforms others, the anomaly is usually due to tactics and not superior individual skills and salesmanship. At least that's what Synthes figured out. The truth always comes out...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no Doc! They comin for you next!

DELAWARE CO., Pa. — A Pennsylvania man has been arrested after being accused of stealing over $350,000 worth of human skin from a hospital.
    According to NBC Philadelphia, Gary Dudek, 54, faces theft and tampering with records charges.
    Police say he took the skin grafts from a hospital in Philadelphia over the course of two years — until July 2013. It began after the hospital noticed the grafts missing this past January.
    Investigators say Dudek had been a sales rep for a regenerative medicine company and was authorized to buy and supply the hospital with skin grafts.
    However, they say he made unauthorized purchases for the hospital, but the hospital never received the grafts.
    Surveillance video, however, shows the man taking grafts from the hospital and placing them in his car.
    It’s not clear what Dudek did with the grafts. But police believe he was buying them in an effort to make commission off the sales.
    For much more on this story, click here.
    Facebook715Twitter1GooglePinterestLinkedInEmail
    Filed in: News
    Topics: man steals skin grafts

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep!!! No doubt about it Dave. You are awesome.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you jealous slobs!!! You should learn to dress with something other than K Mart clothes. How about learning to sell so you make some real money so your family can live with a bit of class--just a bit. Throwing stones earns you nothing but selling will. Try it sometime. You have a lot of Class but it is all Low.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are we still fucking talking about Reiman? Seriously, move on and be productive. So the guy has a huge territory and is successful. Jealous? Then go make it happen for yourself.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David is an amazing sales professional and an even better friend. Any organization would be lucky to have David as a member of their team. Davids accomplishments over the past 20 plus showcase his abilities. The fact that he has continued to perform at this level is nothing short of amazing. I don't believe there is another sales professional at any medical device company that can match his performance.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post from his wife. You forgot, And a loving husband!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nuff said...LOL great response.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David is a great rep. Worry about your own quota and David will worry about his quota.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about some of the reps in NY? Some doing this for 20 years and still here to talk about it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he takes all of his top docs to Fiji every year on his private jet. Amazing!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30 years here my friend . You are not that amazing . Maybe a little to impressed with your self. You should be a leader and a mentor. why do you have tell us how much you make and how good you are.Your actions and lack of respect from others really says it all ... Too bad for you .