Being forced to room with someone at meetings is so degrading and dehumanizing

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whining and self-entitlement hurts my ears. REALLY? You panty-wastes are complaining about rooms? I had to click on this to believe it….

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the reason I don't want to room with you. Leaving shitstains on the toilet, snoring, leaving your cellphone on all night, beating off on my pillow.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i love when the mystery room mate leaves shit stains on my pillow!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a latent homo would call other men beta males and deride them because they don't want to sleep with another man at a work function. It's that plain and simple.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

masters?
    top performers get downsized in this industry, remember?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I own my house free and clear. My kids' college bills are paid (two private, one public college).
    IF you get to my age, I seriously doubt that you'll be able to say the same. If you're in this industry another 5 years (HARDLY likely), the deck will be stacked against you. That wasn't the case when I started almost 30 years ago.

Oh, I just completed a 5K in a personal record time, I came in 2nd for the Old fogey class. My splits were the equivalent of 8 minute miles, give or take. Let me see you do THAT at my age, my whiny little ant! Half of the self entitled brats we have here are more concerned with showing off $800 Italian made suits (that can be had from ebay vendors for $400) and bragging about their weekends in South Beach, Cabo, or the Hamptons than they are with their physical and financial health

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a loser you are.

You have never worked for acompanytatrespects it's employees and treats you like an adult I am guessing.

Loser!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You only need a edicalexcuse not to room with someone.

Ask around you can find out

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does chronic flatulence count?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reason #1 why AZ cant help but be glad you self entitled jerks arent buying us

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to believe people complain about this for the one or two times a year it happens. Be happy you have a job with a good salary and benefits people. When it's gone you will be wishing you had a roomie with the salary you were making (not to mention car, credit card, etc...)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is exactly what I said 4 years ago. I also noticed that the "Waahhhh, I want my own woom!" complaints have died down significantly since then. Gee, I wonder why…..

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if it means that much to you, book and pay out-of-pocket.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So nobody should complain, even if they are sexually harrassed (for example) only one or two times a year?

How about being called some bigoted remark only one or two times a year?

There is no difference. Having to sleep with a co-worker is a substantive and actual violation of our rights to privacy and dignity, and is not allowable just because we get paid well.

What are you? A cretin from ancient times?

How about you volunteer to bunk with whomever wants to bunk up and let the rest of us have some privacy? This isn't summer camp for kids, it's a job for adults, especially well educated and respectable adults who deserve the respect of having their own sleeping quarters. If Pfizer, who wants to buy AZ for $115 billion can't afford to do that, then they need to stop with the overnight meetings and just webex it for practically free.

If you don't get that, I pity you (and please never vote).

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obvious Lib.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until you morons see the conditions that contract reps endure. You will be bunking in Holiday Inns and Best Westerns with a bunch of 50 something, washed up Merck and Novartis reps learning your new products by the end of the year

And you will be doing it for $60K. And you will be thankful you have a job. Because you entitlement minded jerk Pfizer reps have no idea how close the company you love to complain about is to dumping you.

1 small sales force with lyrica and eliquis. The rest of you will be at some cheap hotel and sharing a cramped bathroom with a stranger by the middle of next year of you're lucky

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IA. I was in this situation-I woke up and my roomate/teammate was dry humping me. She liked to get sacked out on alcohol and anxiety meds. In today's society companies are putting themselves at risk continuing to partner people in the same room.It's a ticking time bomb. Keep making noise, eventually, the right lawyer will listen and then maybe they'll stop.

I absolutely would not tolerate it anymore and my manager was made aware. He made sure I did not have to share a room ever again under his tenure. He was covering up for her for his own shady reasons. I was not empowered enough to say anything, my teammates turned on me for turning on her and life went on until I left that company.

The best to you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you only knew how conservative and LIBertarian I am.

For the life of me, I can't understand why some of you cannot understand how wrong it is to force employees to bunk together? Yet, you proclaim that you want freedom from oppression of all kinds, and smaller government, and the right to bear arms everywhere?

I believe in all of the above. How you can pick and choose makes no sense to me.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like sharing a room. I always make a new friend or get to spend time with an old one. I always try to be respectful and do my best to make sure my roommate feels welcome and respected.