Paying Docs

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true that the stryker distributors will slip high volume MD's some money under the table? I suspect this is taking place in several areas.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how'd you know!!! Ssssh, don't tell anyone. You think we would openly admit it on a posting board like this? You're so f'n stupid, you don't even know that Stryker hardly has any distributors you a$$ clown. Most of our business is direct

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, are you talking about the largest ortho distributorship in the US based in the Southeast?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Specifically South Florida?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard first class flights, $3500 meal tab for 9 people. way over the limit!!!!!!! What ever happend to coach fare

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker does not play by any rules, they do what they want to lock up the business. I'm jealous we don't have that business model.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up.......do you ALWAYS drive the speed limit....my friends in finance and commercial RE spends $10s of thousands on bringing on new clients....no biggie.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is because of idiots like you that we have compliance training once a year. Jerkoff

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one is paying off more docs than Encore/DJO is in South Florida. Not sure how they have not been investigated as of yet. I overheard one of their guys straight offer cash outside of the OR for a case.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is DJO where Mike Mogul went as CEO after Stryker?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing going on in South Texas..

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And chicago! It's unreal the shit you assholes are pulling and think no one knows... It will catch up to you soon enough!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please elaborate.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zimmer Depuy the worst. Elaborate on that.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biomet too-they all have their ways to take care of docs. Under-and on top-of the table

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

big reason why Biomet is moving back on top right now and probably paying the "new" reps they have been getting from other companies they have market share with to convert over

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's new, Who cares? Now do you question doctors ethics and decision making process with you and your families surgical needs?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course I do--you don't? how many doctors have hyped an implant only to have it pulled off the market shortly thereafter? I can name a few recent--Metal on Metal--Otismed and the list goes on. Wake up and open your eyes. Blind trust is just stupid. Did you ever hear of unnecessary surgery?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As someone who's been in the business for awhile, I can say with a fair amount of confidence that none of the big 4 are really engaged in pay for play, like in the past. Smaller shops out there are certainly playing fast and loose, though.