Commission cut

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2014 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody hearing details?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't work for stryker, do you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch out, it is coming and has been the topic of repeated discussions inside.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm hearing 0%. Reps will now have to work for free. Hospitals need to save money right !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For duty and humanity!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which division? Stryker Imaging or Stryker GI?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Commissions and management

Gentleman,
    How can such a big event like 1-2% pay cut not resonate with each and every stryker rep? This thread should be pages apron pages of bitching and distain. It's a sad day when they treat reps like associates when it comes to pay.
    My use tigon is does anyone know what the management team compensation plans look like? How are they broken down? Where we're they and where did they end up?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Commissions and management

SYK Ortho - Annual increase regardless of performance "cost of living increase", additional bonus with quota attainment, expense bonus off of régional expenses.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They (reps)are not bitching and moaning because all of the old Stryker Reps who built this sales machine you now see as Stryker are now gone. The old "warhorses" are running their own distributorships. If you are a real sales bad ass person why would you settle for mediocre sales pay? You don't!!!! "A" Gallop sales people are not average and average pay doesn't turn them on. What your seeing now at Stryker is the $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 a year sales compensation rep. Not in all case as of yet, but it's almost here @ 6%.

Yes, there is life after Stryker and it pays between 40% down to 10% depending on your sales price. Thanks for some of the best sales training ever Stryker.
    Your the best company to be from.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or just pick up side lines. I went to K2M 4 years ago, I am direct @ 15% with full bennies however the company allows me to carry products on the side.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Problem with Stryker Ortho. is the upper level of sales leadership. They (field managers) shot themselves in the foot by hyping the company into buying OtisMed and look what happened since then. Field sales management has no credibility inside and can not represent the field any longer. Commissions are not safe with these guys representing us in Mahwah. Incompetent. New Blood Needed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad you guys lost Patrick Treacy. 1st Class guy. Who else will you drive out ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6% is just unbelievable.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6% is perfect for you box openers!! You will take it and like it bitches!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not my commission. I was brought over from the competition and played d4 baseball. They will never cut my commission. I lift weights with my PA's and fluff for the surgeons in the locker room. Hoo rah cun ts!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How will I be able to cover my green fees now? Golf ain't cheap.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did Patrick Treacy go? When did he leave?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do what everyone else does, cheat your customers by billing them for shit they didn't use or need.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will happen to Crosslink?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you poster!!!!

Best line ever!!