Future career at Stryker?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Feb 12, 2014 at 11:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still a student. Getting a BS in Biology, wanting to pursue medical sales. I live in Michigan and heard Stryker was a great company to work for. Any input from experienced reps?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you can land an internship at hq, im sure you can get it approved if your department head lets you, do it and see if stryker is for you. im assuming you want to go to sales, hypothetically you can bounce around after a year to find a niche department or division for a career but that's up to you, its good they let you do that. I recommend staying clear of med sales (unless you really have the passion) and use your bio degree, if grades good enough, to pursue med school or PA school, that's the way to go that's where the medcare is at.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would stay away from medical device sales, the future is too uncertain right now with all the healthcare reform stuff going on.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you worked hard enough to major in Biology, then you can become a doctor. Being a surgeon can be a rewarding amazing life. Best of luck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any company is good

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from medical across the board and make sure to vote democrat the next election.