WebOps

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Replace information technology that automates repetitive manual tasks with people? Luddite.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WebOps is great for a couple of reasons. To plan my schedule, I can see all of my cases in one view. For commissions there is no more guess work. WebOps allows me to see which cases have been billed or not billed. And how much is due.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have wayyyy too much time on your hands.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do now thanks to WebOps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

webops helps me manage my gym schedule especially when I am hitting my chest and tri's. I am there about 11 hours and sometimes I need to run to the OR to so it helps me manage my time. FYI I work out in scrubs and the ladies think I am a surgeon. I pull all the trim. hoo rah

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

orthopedic reps are a joke. please get your head out of the clouds. stryker reps are more like cavemen. they have no idea about technology or business planning. when's the last time your created a business model or business plan? that's right, you have to much time on your hands. can't wait to see what happens in a year when the health care market gets turned upside down and you have to get a job that requires you to do more then a trained monkey can do. Seriously, if i train my 5 yr old son to stand in a corner for 2 hours, he could be a stryker rep

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you use it?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you carry the antiquated 'scanner' device with you?
    when is the last time you saw one of those?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Antiquated compared to what, the phone/device camera?

Bar-codes on medical device shrink demand class 1 quality laser scanners. The real break-through is coming, using the antiquated scanner that reads RFID tags.

The level of technical incompetence here is astonishing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. WebOps is still archaic and non intuitive.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WebOps Logistics has been a very successful solution. It makes my job so much easier. GD

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your sarcasm is acknowledged and correct.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No sarcasm intended.

WebOps has proved to be a terrific asset. We all now keep pace with increased expectations and growth while reducing the mind-numbing levels of paperwork.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahaha!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WebOps is great. Haven't a clue how I could do my job without it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pick your several surgeons, hope they stay busy and grow, make sure they are young, good, and you are buddies. You will want to be able to just take your replentishments to just one place, might as well plan it around setting it up around cleaning up your trays in CPD. It will not be local anymore...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WebOps is my cannot live without app. Love it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it still sucks.
    Unbelievable.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is WebOps being replaced? Why? With what?