Stryker Interview

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2014 at 3:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed about a month ago for a position in Oklahoma, had a great talk with the recruiter in the phone interview and was advancing. Recruiter told me I was to hear back from mgmt in regard to scheduling f2f... it's been a month. I tried calling and e-mailing recruiter... no answer. The recruiter was extemely pleasant and gave me a great deal of info.

I don't want to bother them but I'm also very interested in working for Styker and this is a great opportunity. I feel I can really hit the ground running and make a good impact in this positon. Any help? Should I reapply? Thanks in advance for any real feedback...

-Jim

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably didn't get moved onto next step. Are you new in this biz?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah newbie here, what was weird is that I was granted next step. just never got the call back.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the time line like? I was contacted by talent acquisition saying they wanted to commence the recruiting process but never heard anything after that from them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a call back about 1 week after resume submission... phone interview said I was to get a call from mgmt for f2f and still waiting

-jim

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have to do Gallop interview?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Stryker Interviewj

Hey Jim,
    If you don't pass The Gallop Personality Test they can't hire you even if you are related to the CEO of OCOM.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haven't even taken the gallup, I'm just going to re apply

-jim

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Jim,
    Show'em don't tell'em!!! Go to the Stryker office and invite the sales manager to lunch. If you want to get an "A" Gallop managers attention show them what kind of "A" salesperson you are. GO KNOCK THEIR DOOR DOWN and give them a reason to remember you.

Funny the way a bunch of people who think they are salespeople want to be a Stryker Salesperson and don't know how to get "the water out of the well".

Good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strangest interview process ever... Applied, got a phone screen, pushed on to f2f then got an email saying they decided to consolidate the position. What gives..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should have offered to let them fuck you in the ass!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Stryker Interviewj

I even think John S. would agree here with OCOM

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

depends on the division, Stryker can be striving in some in Oklahoma while other divisions are so shady, it's not worth your time. their are many other companies that wont shit on you the way Stryker does

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Extremely long and dragged out interview process. In the end, you must look the part and pass the Gallup. If you weren't contacted after a face to face, move on.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth. Very long process, could take months, I know some people it almost took a year. Hang in there and do not make this your 'be all end all.' Keep applying elsewhere in the meantime and understand the process is very rigourous i.e. several phone interviews, several face-to-face, presentations for a sales rep position, field rides, and the notorious gallup. You must pass the Gallup or no deal.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interview for a real Job with Medtronic CRM

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you ever hear about your results from the Gallup interview?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never did. You either get an offer or you dont in my experience. If anybody else did please share what BS the recruiter shared. Your either fit the mold to be a Stryker robot or you dont. The Gallup weeds out the wannabes. I still cant decide if this is a good practice or not.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gallup is Pass or Fail, we'll never see our results. Appears to be a hiring freeze also, maybe because of S&N acquisition in the making.

Knock on their door and introduce yourself.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd interview with StelKast. . .other Stryker Reps are going there, as far as the word on the street goes.