Class action lawsuit against AIMS Medical Sales Recruiting/Medical Sales College?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EliteMed-MSC is Nonselective. Also, They Use Fake Job Ads to Lure Students.

Medical Sales College (MSC) boasts that thousands of jobseekers forward them resumes, therefore they can be choosy with the quality of people they admit into their program.

In reality, they get many resumes only because their recruiting arm, EliteMed, advertises "jobs" on national career boards, not an expensive for-profit college. The existence of these advertised jobs, of course, is highly questionable. MSC only pretends to be selective, but they will accept anyone willing and able to pay tuition.

MSC's main goal, perhaps, is to be able to receive Federal funding and accept Federal student loans. Since most governmental or private student loans are currently nondischargeable in bankruptcy, then MSC grads who ultimately fail to secure medical sales jobs with their very specific medical sales certificate, are essentially stuck with a worthless "diploma" and a lifetime of debt.

The reason many MSC grads will not find work in medical sales is because the school is nonselective, so will accept even those who cannot pass potential employers’ personality tests or face-to-face interviews.

From modelingscams.org:
    "The basic concept of selection scams is very simply pretending to be selective.

Most people would instantly recognize a scam if they knew everyone who was scouted was selected. Therefore the selection scam artists must make it appear as if they are being selective."

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the same post the "uni-blogger Steve" (aka recruiter) listed as one of his 29 posts..

What a loser!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I copied and pasted that since it is so true.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, again, another assumption. You just don't get it, do you knucklehead? By the way, I am not affiliated with anyone that you think I am affiliated with. You won't believe me regardless; it doesn't matter what's conveyed because you're stuck. Be a free thinker for once in your life.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not that guy, but why do you defend AIMS/MSC? We all know it is a scam.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all know?

Why is it that not a single student had said that? Yet, hundreds of students have sent testimonials and hundreds more have jobs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean testimonials like the following?

"Where to begin…Barbizon has changed my life in such a wonderful way! The classes have taught me to be proud of whom I am. From the first day, I knew it was a new beginning for me and for everyone else that was there with me! Barbizon should be a requirement for all teenage girls and boys! "
    - Katelyn Hartsell, Barbizon Alumn

"Barbizon was such a life changing experience. Even from the first day, I met awesome people and was immersed in knowledge of the industry. I always looked forward to classes, it was my favorite time to come and learn about this new industry with other people like me."
    - Katrina Hoernig, SIgned with Factor Women Chicago and DNA Model Management New York

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the love of God, please put this thread to bed!! Nobody cares!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These MSC people are still scamming jobseekers, which is why the thread continues. Now, MSC is trying to scam us all by accepting Federal student loans. MSC grads who cannot find jobs through their program ultimately default and are bailed out by taxpayers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 out of every 2 graduates are jobless!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/1-2-graduates-jobless-underemployed-140300522.html

71% of MSC grads have jobs in days post graduation? I am sure paying 3-5 times what the average graduate is getting from the Yahoo link above!

Are you blogging against traditional education?

MSC should be recognized for greatness!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not a blog!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MSC uses this thread for advertising reasons.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not a scam. I paid for the program and graduated. I got a job and I am now making twice what I made before. I can tell you that it is legit. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be making 41K a year selling. I've gota lot to look forward to. Thanks AIMS!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STUDENT LOAN FOR MSC

does anyone know where i could possibly get a loan for Medical Sales College based in Colorado???

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A dear, young friend of ours just paid $14,000 ($4,000 parents and $10,000 student loan). How could anyone, except the young and wishful, pay that kind of money for a 3 month school??? Wish they had talked to professionals first.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell them not to worry. The idiot JB and his cronies promised all of us will bail them out with our tax dollars, yet again.