Airport Scrub wearing

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've been drinking too much of that 100% Whey ON Extreme Milk Chocolate. The only thing a surgeon is thinking when he notices his rep in the hospital is either A) Please don't let him come bug me and try to sell me his stupid knee or B) I hope he has all of his shit.

For you to suggest he is thinking anything other than that implies that you are simply out of touch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post 81 is correct.I wear scrubs most days for two reasons; I'm busy busting my ass to get to my cases,spilling coffee ect.Also,most of my dress clothing is made by a company called Luciano Barbera which isn't what I want to be wearing moving from account to account all day.Simply too luxurious and expensive.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My aren't you fashionable.....ever hear of JC Penney?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you are impressive.. My hero.. Yep, those Drs aren't smart enough to do anything unless you hold their hand.. Your 2 weeks of training trumps their 10 years

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make no mistake, you are not part of the OR staff!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been a sales rep in the industry for over 20 years and have done very well. I have never arrived at an account, or departed an account wearing scrubs. Get some class meatheads. You give us all a bad name

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe some reps out there have so much free time on their hands to actually care what another rep is wearing to an airport or to get coffee.
    More time spent selling, less time spent looking at other reps. Might find yourself making yoru number that way.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what is truly important to stryker reps. No wonder the sterotypes and jokes are constant.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometimes I inadvertently leak a little in my scrubs making a large noticeable and embarrassing stain. I'd appreciate any advice on the best ways to down play it when it happens in surgery.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone else rip the sleeves of their scrubs off? The charge RN started to tell me I couldn't wear sleeveless scrubs until she got a good look at my guns. They just don't fit in the sleeves. I ended up taking her out for cosmos and sushi. Lets just say we rode to work together in the mornin! Oorah!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude that was "The Head Nurse" you just slain !!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats disgusting. Do you know how gross it is to wear scrubs out of the OR in public or even home? Nasty.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wearing dirty, nasty OR scrubs increases your chances of contracting and transmitting Ebola. Fact!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So does going to Texas Presbyterian Health Hospital.

Just a small oversight on their part. Nothing to worry about.
    Maybe try should get a negative EVENT on their Reptrax score !!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been a spine distributor for quite some time. I do get a kick out of the fresh pimply faced reps thinking they are cool wearing scrubs around. You look like a douche trying to look important wearing them outside of the OR, this is just a fact.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, no wonder the US has such a high infection rate. You're doing your patients no favors Stryker reps.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker - Taking your MRSA home with them. And then bringing it back the next day to pass on to the next patient.

Ever heard of infection control? Or is it not covered in the Stryker training program?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You change into hospital scrubs when you get there dummy. Wear your own scrubs to the hospital then change into hospital, reverse the process on the way out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of these companies are in for an awakening.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you still look like a D bag regardless in your "own" scrubs.