Endoscopic Ultrasound Needle

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2013 at 6:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just out of my curiosity and because the cat is out of the bag, what's going to happen to all those Beacon reps that have sold that clumsy EUS needle now that Covidien's bought it? Are you all going to share it with the Barrx folks or what? Inquiring minds want to know.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cook owns that market, and Boston/olympus to a lesser degree. Cov seems to be buying every dog in the gastro/endo market. Wish I had a crappy device to sell them too.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hansn't Covidien already learned that even if you pit lipstick on a do, it is still a dog?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of fear in this thread...lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So hows the whole GI been going, no fear here, we laugh our ass off the guys now saying their from covidien. COV has had enough folks go in and back on the street so fast-we're in the other jobs telling our best relationships how the rep that just came in won't be here in 6 months.
    Ya, i'm sure there's been something sold, but not where I am.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you? you must be a great sales person, tell us more! Maybe we should be more like you and hire copier sales people, give them snares, forceps, wires and other commodity products, buy on to some national contracts and nickel and dime our way into a relationship.

Nah. I'd rather actually sell something that adds value to either pt, MD or hospital. Guess we'll just have to wait to be cool like you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arrogance, delusion and political lipstick are the prerequisites for becoming a Covidiot soldier . . . then it gets worse. Avoid this place.