Circle of Excellence

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2014 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone explain how you do not sell a drug but it IS part of your ranking criteria and you do sell a drug and it is NOT part of your ranking criteria.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your point is why Az is so f'up

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you be evaluated 50% with a drug you don't promote and supposed to be selling a drug which is incretin based which competes

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Circle of excellence? Doesn't that sound distinguished -- inflated? Do the managers treat you like you are "excellent," ever? Do you feel excellent? Are you really making a contribution to the World, or are you grubbing money like everyone else in the pharmaceutical industry is?

The reason the pharmaceutical industry continues to fail (it has in fact given up) in all efforts to create new products that will actually help people enjoy better more healthy lives is that money has destroyed it. Shortsighted greed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Rocket Scientist. What business isnt driven by profit? And how much is spent on all the research that never makes it to a marketable product? Tell me, really, you would discover snd produce a cure for cancer and not expect to see a profit? Youre not only short sighted, you lie.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Circle of Excellence is a lottery. If you win just enjoy it but don't think you had anything to do with winning. If you were that good then you should win at least once every two years not once or twice in twenty. There are 10 year veterans who have been rated Exceeds or Excellent their entire career who have never won while some newbie goes twice in 3 years and then is fired for not working. It happens all of the time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This cannot be true

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely true. If you run down the list of previous winners it is littered with people who were fired and many within the next 12 months. Also some of the best performers who were promoted numerous times in their careers never went to Circle except when they reached the Senior Leadership ranks and went as the anointed ones who go every year to leech off of the company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its the the mufu principal

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about C of E! I am perfectly happy to work my short days, hide behind counterparts, and steal from AZ! Been at it for years now! I never complain. Always have great field days with my idiot DM. Volunteer for everything, and generally kiss ass at every opportunity. I am good at it too! The Circle is meaningless.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C of E is pure and simple nothing more than a lottery with a few territories having a better chance of winning than others and it has absolutely nothing to do with who manages or who sells in that territory. That is a simple fact that seems to get ignored in this annual ritual of kiss ass and don't tell the truth that nobody in Senior Leadership believes that winners are any better than the rest of the abused and huddled masses. They could not name a hand full of winners within a few days after the event.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every now and then, someone on CafePharma gets it, and you obviously get it. With your wonderful attitude, you will survive layoffs while other fools get canned, which they deserve. I have prided myself for years at fooling AZ in every possible way, from ass kissing to work very short days. Keep up the good work my friend! You re an inspiration to all who work here!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Circle Jerk of Excellence?

Sounds gay

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When this program started it was a real honor and people winners were nominated and went through an intensive vetting process. Then the company got so big and the number of winners became so large that the vetting process became a complete scam and the program a joke.
    Finally it became nothing more than a free perk for senior leadership. It is time to kill it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM did circle of excellence at our last district meeting. We sat in a circle then reached into the lap of the person to our left and rubbed.