IT Issues

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2008 at 8:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

E was perhaps one of our brightest up and coming stars.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy Smoley is getting boring. Let's bring this thread back to life.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 months later and its no better. The medi leaders are incompetent. Matt's leftover Sr. Directors are worthless, especially the self-proclaimed "numbers guy."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, he sucks. BH and he work the fewest hours in NA IT.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually you are very wrong about the numbers guy. You better take a look over in MMs group. Now that is truly a center of excelence.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither one is competent.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So tell me, Einstein, what would you do differently? You sound like you know it all. How would you deal with the most incompetent Sr IT "leaders" we have had in years? Its a miracle theres any AZ staff left in L1. How would you deal with DS and the dumb bitch who HATE everything and everyone that came from AZ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not MY job to have a better idea, it's the job of the so-called leaders in IT. You want the fancy title and the big salary, then do something, ANYTHING, to earn it. And don't tell me that DS and SS are to blame. We watched you all jet off to the UK to work on the org model, you were involved.

But since you asked, here's an idea: Don't launch a new IT organization without having the faintest idea how it will work together.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+2

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+2

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that makes me +4

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+3

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you worried about when we have the mental giant EC developing the operating model.....on second thoughts let shitting yourself commence!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am an ex-AZ IS employee trying to catch up on the latest happenings in IT/IS. Would someone please bring me up to speed?

I just heard there is a shake up and Medi is out of IS? And MP is coming back? Is that just commercial or all of IS.

From previous posts, it's scary to see that some things never change and have even gotten worse.

For those of you outside of IS, the complaints voiced here from IS are absolutely valid. The average person works so hard and tries to do their best to help the business but are constantly twarted by incompetent management, re-orgs, outsourcing, and Accenture.

Accenture is the biggest waste of money and conflict of interest going. They recommend all these ridiculous changes and then they get the contract to do the work for an obscene amount of money. Hey Legal department, take a look at that!

I'll bet the biggest IS expense is Accenture!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But as you see, Smoley has not put a stop to them. Worthless POS.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"By the end of 2014, we will have only 42 contractors."

They all happen to sit in application rationalisation and DS CIO office. Once that project finishes I guess we'll have no more consultancy and no more contractors - right?