Irep and Iprep training?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 7:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God forbid! 90% of you crap sales reps dont even work on AZ stuff on AZ time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it was built bt Azccenture.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our CIO. He is a joke.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do they get a way with it ? Is the data better in other areas ( than my geography) ? What is wrong with AZ ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are so many bigger problems in IT. Not one person their can follow directions. They keep getting away with it because there are so many ex-accenture employees who keep using them. JMcC team and all the shadow IT in the business units keep doing just as they please. IT has no say in what gets done. And voila...shitty systems that cant even compete with a calculator.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously did someone actual pay for this POS
    ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The strange thing is, is that management knows that a huge percentage of calls are fake but they don't care. It's a huge amazing fraud all the way around! it's really laughable when you think about it! But, I am guilty as anybody. Meeting my spouse for an afternoon movie today. Yes, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it anymore. It's just too easy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had 10 sit down discussions yesterday and have 9 scheduled before noon today. You must have a lousy geography. I love it here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fifteen years ago when doctors used to offer US coffee and an invite back to their offices, no one got nine "sit down" calls in before noon. Nine years ago, I had an easy access account that had 18 physicians on one floor and reps were allowed to go up and walk the entire hallway to meet with every single station and every available doctor. You actually could get nine signatures by noon and have brief product discussions. It was a good day, where you could be on the course or the lake by 1 pm having met or surpassed your metrics.

AZ is horrible. I have counterparts who have maybe 10 percent access. Yet, if you look at their metrics, they have a 98 percent call attainment ranking. OMG!! How can this go on? These account our literally no access at all. No one says a thing. My partner and I have about 50 percent access and we are honest about it. So, we look bad on paper. I have actually gotten called out on it. What does this say? Well, to me, it says that AZ wants us to lie. There you go.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT has nothing to do with your data issues. The business purchases it and IT loads it. Thats it. And they dont do any analysis for you. You have enough overpaid idiot consultants who do that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am actually with another company, but interested in this irep thread, because we just converted ourselves. The whole industry wants to believe the world is flat when it comes to access. I had a manager a few years ago who wanted us to put down exactly what we were doing in the field and the real face to face interactions we were having. As a team we were running about 40%. After three months he was called on the carpet by upper management and told he needed to get our numbers up, so he gave up on the truth and told us to give them what they want. They want the total office call, but do not want to give us credit for the work we do with case managers, office managers nurses etc. to move our business. Unfortunately if they ever realize the world is round, and not flat 60% of us in this business will be out of work. It is so uncomfortable pretending, but I still love this work, so I stay. Good luck to you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New guy here. Are all AZ systems this bad??? Holy crap!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, it's not just AZ. All pharma is doing the exact same thing, so if you want to be in the industry you learn to work around the issues. Welcome!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to think the same thing but having met new hire vets from other companies, AZ is really bad.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just remember there is no company that isn't getting worse. Even the ones you used to think you might like to join some day are being trashed and turning big pharma.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?? Your solution is a better IT platform to record lies, track lies, report lies, and be rewarded for lies. Remember that 90% of all sales calls are fake or at best sample drops. Why the fuck would anyone want to record and track this shit in the first place. We dine at the dump on an all you can eat garbage buffet every single fucking day. Would anyone stand and cheer a peer who received an award for highest sales call attainment. NO. They would know that that person was the biggest liar in the room.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am out and I have to say that it is a breath of fresh air to be away from the toxic sludge that is pharma and especially AZ. It is all lies. One giant farce with so many idiot managers acting full of themselves it really is not funny. Talk about a bloated industry with a bunch of good 'ole boys gladhanding for nothing. My new job is mostly women and we all work hard and have each other's backs. We really do care about the customer because they are our life blood. Pharma could really give a fuck. I have never met a more arrogant industry in my life than pharma and AZ is absolutely the worst. The sad part is that AZ is not half bad but the people need a major tune-up. I really think the industry has no hope of redemption. It is for losers, Ken and Barbie.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complain all you want..you know who's laughing all the way to the bank..A real salesman..the guy who sold AZ on this great new system..the only signature he cared about and got was the one on the purchase order/contract....have a feeling putting that score down on the LinkedIn resume looks pretty good.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truer words were never spoken