Does anyone else find it humorous....

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2013 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that corporate comes on here and calls everyone spineless and clueless.......WHEN IN FACT THEY HIRED THESE PEOPLE?

YOU'RE CALLING YOUR OWN EMPLOYEES COWARDS AND IDIOTS. YOU EFFING HIRED THEM YOU MORONS. one more thing, perhaps they're "spineless" because if they walked into your office with their issues you would fire them. it's pretty black and white....or spine and less

lol. you hired idiots

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And they think Chally is actually helping them find the right people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly. you get called defensive. i once was called a liar because my manager was ignoring a obvious issue i brought up. everyone was too afriad to say anything so i did and was pretty much called a liar and was told that i needed to work on the issue i had. i am working on it, i came to her for help and she looked at me llike she didnt know what i was saying. like it was another language ....... ummmm you .....focus!!!
    so i go to her manager and get " well ill speak to her and see what i can do" ummm arent you going to write my issue down????? nothing!! go to the HR rep and because they are all friends all that shit gets brushed under the rug. nothing is escalated.i am not asking for someone to get fired i am asking for someone to help me and dont give me some stupid, out your ass, bull shit answer. the whole place is a joke. so i am lucky i didnt get fired but nothing gets done. im not i have followed all the stuipd procedures and nothing gets done. So i tell a few other reps this is the outcome and becuase they have more to lose if they get written up no one says anything. just look at peoples score cards. people who try get kicked in the face and people who dont give a shit and are huge kiss asses get promoted and great scores. even when corporate came to visit SEVERAL REPS went and talked to them about the issues. guess what-> NOTHING HAPPENED!!!! so i am most def not a spineless coward. i am on this site to voice my opinon douche bag