Dr. Humphrey, Please

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2014 at 7:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Rachel, I know you are a very smart individual, please let us know why are you allowing a Cancer like Andrew Coop to come and work for AZ and MedImmune. Didn't he destroyed you and your husband Jeff while we were all in BMS? Why do you allow destruction of AZ and MedImmune? Please think about this. Thank You.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no way, Rachel to allow Andrew Coop to come to AZ after what Andy had done to her and her husband Jeff while in BMS. I was there and it was nasty what Andy Coop said about Jeff and Rachel.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just met this idiot, Andy Coop. He does not know Oncology never the less Immune-Oncology. He sucks, this guy has been demoted in BMS because he made a mess there. I can't even imagine we are stupid here to hire him.
    He is neither Oncologist nor a scientist. I have talked to several top Med Oncs and folks who had worked with BMS products, no one knew him. One of the Docs told me that he had heard of him but all was negative and lot of good folks had left BMS Med Affairs because of him.
    I don't think, Pascal, Rachel or others in top are stupid to allow this guy to come to our company in any capacity. That would be the end of our semi scientific repetition that we have.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By contract that is signed by employees, specially at high levels, AZ and MedImmune Can not/should not be able to hire anyone who is and or been working for Merck, BMS and other companies that have Immuno-Oncology pipelines/marketed drugs/therapy which competes with MedImmune/AZ.

If they go through with it, AZ/MedImmune will be subject to massive lawsuites. I doubt if this guy is worth it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be no lawsuit from BMS because they are surely glad to see him gone. Now he can ruin AZ/medi