ID'S

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 7:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This position is a complete joke. They don't seem to know much about hospital selling and have absolutly no relationships in key accounts. Fail to see the value here...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A joke is an understatement. All they do is run around acting important and offering "solutions" that no one wants. If anything..... their impact will be negative. Ultimately they will blame their inability to be successful (whatever that means) on the rest of the "team". Another AZ joke!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter whether it work or not. At AZ, someone gets promoted for the idea and someone gets promoted for bringing it to life, and some consultants made a boat load of money. And those who got promoted and those that promoted them will never admit that their grand strategy failed. It will at best be our fault.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just summed up the AZ culture in a few sentences. Nailed it spot on.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And they have 3 ID bosses and not one ever sold in hospitals not one ever was ever an account director and not one knew the brand. But they were selected for their leadership,

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My ID out west was a CNS DSM and he is always bugging us for us to help him get access. Go figure

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had Farkass here in TX and she didn;t even know what a hospital was and could not get in and could not sell the brand and had no access and they made her a CBD after two years of nothing. At least the old gumshoe in Houston knew some folks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true to the poster above.

Next time you have a chance to visit with them, ask them what they've been able to accomplish. They'll have a PowerPoint presentation of "What they would like to do". They'll also probably be able to tell you about the health system, though nothing beyond a simple Google search.

Just ask them what they've been able to get done. I love interacting with these folks & asking them questions. NONE of them have helped in any way, shape or form.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Laughing out loud.... They make us 100% financial and the IDs get a behavioral compent ? They also get to pick and chose which providers are affiliated to accounts for data capture ? AND we in sales get crap data ? Do they really think that IDs can solve access issues?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the original IDs were recruited from CBD positions of at least 10 years or more experience, promised that this was a heavily resourced, highly valued, PROMOTABLE position to EBD and above. My ID showed me his original posting from recruiter.

Then it crumbled and they are valued on par with DSM at best. No training, no resources of any value and very lame leadership with no experience ( see post above). Dave Hennessy left, Ronan removed to a lower level position, and the HR support for the group withdrawn. They were evaluated by DSM and CBD at their reviews!!

What a realization that must be for the IDs- probably worst mistake of their career to join AZ!!
    Maybe before criticizing you might want to consider a their perspective....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree- this position is not long going to be around. They add no value and they know this. All of them are looking to leap- a few have made it out- gurski, Farkas. And the rest are interviewing like crazy!! Btw they make as much or more than CBDs!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true and some have never even managed people

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true about the ID positions. They are a distraction not a resource. They have no relationship with these hospitals. They just keep tapping the reps to get them into the accounts. They googled statistics on the accounts to show they have knowledge ...... and this means what????? Director level pay band! Are you kidding!!!! Just give your "resource" slide deck to the field or the DMs and let them add value. We are WAY to overstaffed. Are we selling resources or product?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is the biggest toolkit on the planet. I doubt he has made one call on his own. He uses the reps, is highly critical and only hears what he wants to hear. Useless does not even begin to describe him. I imagine he is in his underwear most days working on some elaborate and meaningless PowerPoint.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the backfilling positions ? Did Farkas position in TX get filled?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What location? Could describe them all in central!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most are looking to get out. CBD is same pay band ... Not a promotion, however Farkas worked for Reilly. Enuf said.. It's no secret he doesn't value the ID position. Calls the overpaid...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could be all of them in the east too

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard this group is expanding and it it true that level 5 reps could apply. Antone else hear this?