Hi Inspector

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are you chump? After a turnover or 30 reps do you feel you have improved your hiring skills? It's obvious that you are good at chasing good reps away. How do you feel about your current trunk punks?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why AZ does not get rid of this B O Z O..I do not know. Why can't they see the light.
    How many reps quitting or getting fired does it take? To hire a train a new rep..is how much money $50k?

Wake up HR...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi. How'r you? Are you someone I fired?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I'm someone who transferred. You're the talk of AZ middle management. How does he keep his job with so much turnover?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. You nailed it. A no life fired loser with obvious bipolar and manic depression problems that is totally obsessed with the inspector. This inspector person owns them still. They are literally the only person who can't see just how pathetic and sad their life is.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can see how pathetic the Inspector is. He remains a DSM after all of these years. Disliked by everyone who ever worked for him. Laughed at by other managers. He survives only because AZ is so dysfunctional.

He's so paranoid that he posted this reply.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it was not this "inspector" guy you are obsessed with that posted that it was me. I have no idea who he is and could care less. I am sure he is a loser. Who cares? This place is full of them. What is truly sad is your absolute obsession with him for years now. It is beyond sad and pathetic. You are so far gone and deranged you feel he is always on here just waiting to respond to your sad rants. You obviosely have some very serious deep seated emotional and psychological issues that are far deeper than this guy firing you or whatever happened. It is just a job. Don't you have any friends, family or a mental health professional you can talk to? I know you feel this inspector person is the cause of all your problems in life. He is not. Please get some help. You repeatedly keep embarrassing yourself on here for years and you are truly the only person who cannot see that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After all the turnover in "the Inspectors" district the last six or seven years and in his primary care district before that do you really think there is only one obsessive person who posts here? I've seen these posts for years and know more than one rep who has been on antidepressants to deal with his management style and will live with the emotional and psychological scars. Most leave one way or the other. From what I see very few who work in his district are happy or performing at their highest level.

What's obsessive is the relentless micromanagement of the Inspector. AZ should be embarrassed that such a destructive manager is still in place. I support anyone who posts about an awful manager and am thankful I don't have to work for him. Cafepharma is the only place where you can criticize.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? It is just a job. That is all. Act like an adult and move on with your life. What a bunch of spoiled whiners. If you have to be on antidepressants because a manager was mean to you that is your parents fault for raising you with such a piss poor sense of self esteem. So get mad at your parents you sniveling loser.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, forget the career path you are on and move to a different job because of a psycho manager. That's easy to do today. Isn't it? I'm sure you are exactly where you want to be. Many are forced to leave but why is there a need to in the first place? Why drive out the good reps too? It makes no sense.

Self esteem doesn't matter to a psycho boss, nor does performance. All that matters is control. Try working for someone like that. You couldn't take it, like everyone else. I once had a psycho boss like this Inspector and couldn't wait to leave. Let's put the blame where it belongs.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh just shut the fuck up already loser. Seriously no one cares. Get some help, lose some weight, whatever, just go away asshole.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody's upset. Who got your goat? What's an Inspector?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who care's? What do goats have to do with anything? What are you 80 years old?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the eyes of management churn is merely part of the process. In fact it's expected. From the view at 10,000 feet, if the district and region are meeting or exceeding goals and bringing in dollar$, then everything is copasetic and your inspector is managing efficiently.

Whether or not you are happy, or whether he is a prick (undoubtedly is) doesn't matter. All that matters is showing results or demonstrating that he is working to improve them if short. And there you have your turnover.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the high level view. You must have been a business major. Very astute assessment from a primary care rep.

Churn, the vitality curve, rank and yank has been around for many decades most famously used by Jack Welch at GE. Terrible infighting occurred and production was not improved. There are better ways to manage.

Most managers at AZ don't churn half as much as others. Churn is supposed to be no more than 10 percent a year in a rank and yank model. Is 30 percent three times as good? And if you assume churn is effective why are managers kept in place for 3 or 4 years?

It really doesn't matter though. There is no career path at AZ for the most part or many other companies. You are lucky to be any place for more than 5 to 10 years.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a shitty environment to work in. Companies like AZ think they can jerk you around however they want. And they can to some degree. That's why we find ways to even the jerking around, by having extra jobs on the side, cutting hours, and taking advantage of other perks.

Try not to worry about what you can't control. A psycho boss is only with you two days a month. The rest of the time you can flip her the bird and run things the way you want.