Help What is an " action Plan for improvement"?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the diff btw an action plan and a pip? This seemed like a threat ( very formal) but no HR person was mentioned. But it did say if not improved "communication"then it would result in termination in 45 days. Seems weird, with my numbers ranking me near top of my Area at well over 100 %. Worked for this gal for a few years w no prob and good review and rating - even at midyear??
    Is this code for something ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Code for I want to fire you but can't so I will try to intimidate you.. Let me guess they offered you 12 weeks severance in exchange for a good reference ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. They did mention that briefly. Is this even legal?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not from AZ, but if I were you I would start looking elsewhere. This does not bode well, and is unlikely to turnaround. This manager, for whatever reason, wants you out. Try to leave before you are shown the door. It is a tough job market, but you will be better off at another company that values you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are probably right. I'm not one to fight for something like this. These jobs are not to hard to get. I'm not too terribly impressed with AZ and it's better to find a job when you have one. Maybe I can hang around long enough to get last qtr bonus. Have a lot of vaca.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Yes it is very legal dimwit. Believe it or not you are not entitled to a job anywhere. Good lord what a generation of lazy, entitlement thinking useless punks we have raised.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the posting times. One person wrote this whole conversation.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plan, PIP name does not matter, all it comes down to is retaliation, harassment, and intimidation, humiliation until they get to you and either make you quit, or fire you. Yes it is true that we are all employees at will, but they won’t get rid of you that easy because they want to eliminate, beyond all reasonable doubt that you do not have a legal case against them.
    Speaking from experience, I have been there and done that. You will inundate you with busy useless work i.e. File a daily report on your interaction with the practitioners you visited, amount of samples left and your follow up plan for this DR. This report will have to be E-Mailed daily as well as faxed. This is a pretty good example at the BS you will be exposed to.
    My advice is start looking, stay calm play their game to the best of your ability, keep records, and make sure that all the projects you get are Jermaine to your duties.
    You probably will not be able to comply with all of their request, do not do what I did; stay up until 2 or 3 AM every night for the first two weeks. There after I just told them this, I am doing what is humanly possible and reasonable within the usual and legal working hours, stated on my job description.
    One last thing, the people that you consider your friends (other reps. in your pod, district region) are not, they will be put up by your manager to get information from you, to use against you to put you under more stress.
    I just saved some of you about a month of really stressful BS. Remember they have the upper hand, they’ll will eventually win so have fun with this. You will gain valuable knowledge from this experience, and if there is ever a next time, you’ll see the train coming and use it to screw them, like I did.
    Good Luck

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. What a whiny loser you are. No wonder you got fired. Retail lies in your future buttlicker.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing whiny or entitlement if they are doing their job, over 100% and no issues.

You seem like the same troll who posts all the time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well. I am the original OP and thanks for the advice. Decided to take a LOA to look for another job as I found out that the loa here is paid and you get your bonus too. I asked the mgr what the issue was and he said that the CBD had an issue w me so that's the issue. So I said ok. Oh well what a sorry system AZ has here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aww you poor little thing. Have you been crying a lot?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you on the nurse team?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart move taking the LOA. Milk it for all its worth. No one in the company gives a damn about you, or me, or any other rep in the field. Let AZ pay you while you take a vacation, relax, and search for a better job.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and masturbate a lot

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought you said your DM was a gal earlier. Now you said he in this post. I'm sure it was a typo.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, they are making it up as they go along to see who falls for a fake post. You did. Are you really so dense to think if this had really happened to someone they would post this and not think the DM would immediately not know who it is? You're pretty stupid, we have alot of that around here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see where it said the DM was female anywhere.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that the word "gal" from the OP indicates that the DM is female. Typical AZ employee...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an empty soul

Did you proudly smile after you posted?

So sad