Lies!! Our jobs are Gone, Resume Please

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2012 at 7:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry this punk cashed out 1.4 million, it's been great. And trust me your products are dead. The plan is to only retain 4-5 DMs and 40% of the sales force.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the package for those of us that are cut?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The package is 4-6 weeks pay and a free trip to the unemployment line.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.4? Another creative lie by an obviously uneducated salesperson. Good luck at walmart.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldnt agree more with this post. I'm an idiot for still working out in the field everyday and knowing that 3 B&L reps overlap my Ista territory-- but here are the facts with my doctors-- Over 90% of the customers I've seen in the last 2 months have told me they will DROP writing all Ista products if I'm let go. Why? R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P-S----- that's why. In my territory-- the B&L reps have not given a shit about their doctors and have simply skated along assuming they can get by on the B&L name, which will prove to be a HUGE and very costly mistake for B&L. I pity the reps that will take over my territory-- their going to have to start working their assess off to make up for their laziness and lack of sales ability. Although, I would love to stay on, they bought us so I'm being very realistic and doubt I'm going to keep my job even though my numbers have been pretty good.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on brother ( or sister) -- same shit going on in my territory. Thank you again Vince for leaving us this shit pile of a mess in a miserable economy-- My wife and I just bought a home 6 months ago and have a kid on the way--- nothing like knowing you'll be in the unemployment line to give your family that "vote of confidence"--- hey Vince hope y

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest