If you own Ista stock, vote NO

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2012 at 11:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know it's a long shot, but if we all vote "NO" instead of doing nothing we might be able to affect our future. I am sure there are a lot of investors and groups that bought in the mid $8 range when no talent Vince told everyone he would never sell for $8.50 but instead something exponentially higher.

Really Vince? $9.10 is not exponentially more than $8.50. You're just a coward that took the next offer when Valeant bailed. Take your ass back to Cuba, pussy!

I've listened to these fools tell us for years that Ista will be worth $18, $20, $22 a share and we'll all get rich. Now here we sit at a lousy $9.10 a share and have to worry about our jobs while Vince and crew make millions on their "golden parachute" and have continued health care for up to 2 years.

So lets not sit around and let this happen! Fill out your Etrade form and send it in. Tell your friends and family that own Ista stock to vote no. Maybe, just maybe, we can throw a wrench in their plan.

VOTE NO TODAY!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid person you know nothing about business

Stop posting stupid comments

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please enlighten me oh wise one.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

let tim mac tell you some news 80k shares sold today

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK lets vote "NO" so when the deal does not go through some big pharma company can just buy us out right for $6.50 a share. That's smart. If you were in Vince's shoes you would have done the same thing. Stupid ass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this point of view is legitimate. The problem is that our little stock holdings are dwarfed by the institutional holders of millions of shares. If they do what the poster of "vote NO" suggests then it just might happen.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen twit-wad... That "aint never gonna happen" Since the boys sitting in the Ista ivory tower of Irvine are walking out with millions and have chosen to keep every damn one of us in a very dark closet, your safest best is to sit tight until they announce whatever the hell their going to announce, then take what you can if you are not saved and run. This is no time to go on ludricrous "vote no" campaign -- go back to biz 101 you dufas

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mad cuz you have a lot of options that are worthless @ $9.10