This place blows!

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2015 at 4:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The past 2 years in aesthetics has been a shit show. They could give a crap if sales reps make any money. All they care about is profitability, could care less about Merz customers or the people working for them. 60percent turnover 2 years ago and it's about to happen again if they dont get their sales projections in line with reality. Come on you idiots, get your crap together!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? If it's that bad - save us all the hassle & find another job. The sooner the better.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that the best you have Hartman? Why don't you look for a job before BH has to fire you AGAIN.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We DO NOT trust Hartman

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been here more than a year and totally disagree. The IC plan is much better than any other company I know of and definitely better than other Merz divisions. firsthand knowledge it is a lot better than allergan. The key is you have to make your goal. If you are worried about this quarter just ask around. Allergan and Galderma reps aren't making money and most of them are trying to come here. Even in the worst of times you can make some money here and that is not the case with our competitors. When we saw the IC payouts at the NSM we barely hit 95% and paid over 100%. That would never happen at allergan or galderma

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad there was turnover because I'm here. My docs tell me they never saw the last rep and that seems to be the same for many of the new reps at the NSM. Not sure how they sold before but very difficult to sell if you don't see your customers. If JH reads this I would like an adjustment to goals and more consumer marketing programs please. Most of us are glad to be here and a lot better than we we came from.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever JH is, lots of us at Galderma will join if your reps leave. We hear nothing but good things from our customers and other reps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for your comments JH!