Altlvia

Discussion in 'Warner Chilcott' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how is that piece of crap drud doing?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sadly, worse than your spelling.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Market share is about 2% two years after launch. Carl's merry band of type A crazies has really showed the cream puffs a thing or two. Oh I forgot...."Carl, your FIREDDDDDDDDD!" said Roger.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worse than you can imagine. Complete failure...but don't tell my DM, apparently Atelvia has given meaning to her sad little life. She lives, breathes and eats the most efficacious oral bisphosophonate. Can't wait for Monday, all my docs love discussing the clinical benefit of the enteric coating!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WC will be closing shop on the osteo group any day now. Since generic boniva hit the market Actonel 150 sales have eroded to the point it can no longer support the group.
    fyi

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy has NO idea of what he is talking about. Yet another Cafe Pharma idiot posting ill conceived guesses as fact.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't believe that atelvia sales are paying for the osteo sales force

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah Right! WC in early negotiations for possible sale. . .

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Due dilligence is done before the rumor comes to light. Not the other way around".

My brother-in law works on the St, get your resume in order my friend.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Atelvia

Where does you brother in law work?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, however Atelvia is not the only product that we have in the area; we have another product called Actonel, which does several hundred million per year. Nonetheless, you said that the sales force would be dissolved "ANY DAY NOW", well its more than a week later, and nothing has happened. Since you are "In the know", please tell us what "Any day now" means. Be precise, exactly when is it going to any day now. I assume that you mean within 30days, otherwise you should have said any week now.

The fact of the matter is that there is no pending dissolution of ANY sales force in WC. If you have proof other, present it. Otherwise just admit that you are spreading gossip.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me a break! You have no idea of what you are talking about. none, zero! You are spreading rumors, about a rumor. The fact is that if the bayer rumor is true, it is only one of many transactions that have been considered over the past year. You should always have your resume up to date, always, rumors or not.

There is NOTHING imminent, so just do your job. IF if we were sold tomorrow, there is a thing called FTC approval, which could take months, then there is something called integration, which could take a year. Then, if we were purchased by another drug company, why in the world would they fire all of the reps, especially if there is no overlap?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wcrx announced on Wall Street something that indicated that they were selling the company... Notice the stock going up! Leaving WC was the best thing that ever happened to me!

Most companies treat their employees with respect not tell us everyday that if we don't do 2 med eds a week we are fired! Oh I do not miss those med eds...

Do yourself a favor and move on... That ship is sinking!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They did not announce that "they were selling the company". Get your facts straight!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No shit that's what I was pointing out. Have you seen what has happened to Actonel sales in the past month?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"something that indicated" not that it was going to happen.

Either way, why in the world do you want to defend a company that treats you like you are expendable everyday of the week. Who's business plan is to get high potential prescribers to "speak" for you and then if they don't write tell them they need more "clinical experience." Asking someone to be speaker based solely on their writing is illegal and telling them they need to write if you are paying them to speak makes you and your physicans liable due not to pharma guidelines but also the anti kickback statue. WC is in the process of being audited and the FDA will find what they are doing.

Also everyone who was lost in the layoffs last year landed on their feets months ago and we are all so much happier. Who in their right minds wants to go out to eat twice a week?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-04-30/business/sns-rt-us-warnerchilcottbre83t11o-20120430_1_actonel-bayer-ag-ulcerative-colitis-drug