GSK/GSK executives or the Obama Administration

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 2:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been thinking about this today. Who is more trustworthy, GSK, Sir Andy and his Merry men at GSK or the Obama Administration??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a better question:

Why do you spend your entire life on this board making new threads like this as well as loaded up all the other threads? It is one thing to vent and have the occasional complaints, yet you seem to have centered your life around it. No company, including GSK, is perfect. Everyone has things they don't like. However, you seem to have made it a full time job to make non-stop post like this that are filled with excessive hate, anger and bitterness, that it seems to have consumed your entire life.

If this is really how you perceive things, why are you still with the company? Why not look for something that gives you the quality of life you are looking for?

Perhaps you are in need of counseling or other services to help you deal with whatever it is that has led to all of this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To get idiots like you to reply, get a job you hack!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster number 2 is the only one that is filled with excessive hate.... Chill dude

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #2 is Deirdre Connelly herself. I know you think she may be too busy with her day job to post but have you seen our performance? No, she is obsessed with her lack of control of what is posted here. Hey Deeds, knock it off already! It's unbecoming of a "President, North America Pharmaceuticals." Ha!!! Isn't that what your business card says?? Tool!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I give them 3 points for changing their tack. I was getting tired of the endless rants about contacting the EEOC, and the fake responses to their own diversity diatribes!

IF they are a GSK employee (something I doubt), they will probably get their wish to be cut loose from here in the next 6 months or so. And then they will suffer from what I heard is called post-Pharma trauma.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you made the these last two responses and are the OP..............DUDE!kj

Seriously, you need help.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how everyone just piles on the propaganda hack now when he posts. They are so clueless in leadership that they probably do think this is some rogue poster. Meanwhile the whole sales force despises this company. Love it!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starting today she will have a lot more time to post on cafepharma!