Pt First Cops are Out Investigating

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2014 at 8:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we all are aware that everyone is cheating. I feel horrible that some people are being talked to. we are no different than anyone else. be fortunate that you are not one of these great people. let's face it you could be the one being talked to. what a looser of a company to have to work for. looking to get out as everyone should be

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is with this generalization that EVERYONE is cheating!

Speak for yourself as you will never know everyone and therefore, never know if everyone is cheating!

And, why would you ever admit that you cheat? Do you feel better making an anonymous public confession? Does it ease your guilty conscience that you think EVERYONE cheats!?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless they have some sort of proof, they would have to investigate everyone on suspicion of cheating. The interviews are to scare everyone and see who will give up specifics. Then, they will chase that lead. Otherwise, it is just fact finding shake downs. If they try to fire one person because of 'suspicion' with no proof, the lawsuit would be ugly--including the suing for lost money and opportunity as people are getting promoted and such!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will defend the previous poster - while maybe not all are cheating I would bet greater than 50% are cheating. Again if you have a PI or have heard a question from a colleague you are cheating!

Stupid system is getting stupid bad results. DC, PR troll, and Pt First program should all be fired!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are in the NC area for sure........just ask who is gone !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Investigators...What a waste of money!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If only 10% are cheating then the whole process has been biased and thus compromised and cannot be used to evaluate everyone fairly. In the future I am going to refuse to take the test due to this factor.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you can do that. I would then be prepared to back up that comment with actual proof and to also understand that as an "at will" employee, you can be told that your services are no longer needed. It is your obligation to prove your accusations and not for others to prove that your accusations are untrue..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nearly everyone cheats. Don't even think to tell me different. I cheat like crazy and so does my entire team. Why do you think we try to be last to sign up. I always have all of the questions in advance and do very well. I talk to many others around the country and it is all the same. It is so easy. They don't even change the questions. It's a game people. PT First is in place because GSK got in so much trouble with the FDA and the Government. It is part of the agreement along with the massive fines. They need to make it look good so if they find a few cheats then it shows they are policing the system. Your score means nothing. You don't even know how you did or what you missed. It is sad but true. All you can do is go out (At least a few hours) and do your best. If something better comes along go for it. GSK has an incredible sales force that works under the most difficult conditions in the industry. Hold your heads up high!!! We are awesome and deserve better but what we have is what we have. Maybe someday it will get better and I won't have to cheat to keep up with the Jonses.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said my brother! "Hey Deeds.....try to be "Not Guilty" of being bias towards those of us who cheat!" (A reference for those of you who missed the ridiculous blog about some spoiled A-hole who got her feelings hurt after being told by cops to follow the law).

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cheating is out of control. Everyone I know types up their answers to the questions for both the assessment and simulation. Simply look at the teams who have won team trips over the last consecutive 2-years. They are CHEATERS!!! The poor innocent people who do not cheat will be put on Performance Plans. There are groups of people who take not only the simulations and assessments together and then share the questions. Take a look at several of the different selling teams...anyone who sells on the COPD, Vaccines, ETC. Perhaps GSK you should take a look at the results of these tests of the divisions doing so well. Well okay...I am one of them and when asked a question where I am being asked to give 4 points...I might only give three. Lastly when asked a very difficult question that chances are you would not have the answer to I may get that wrong.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are u drinking? How would you know what 'divisions' are doing well... That info isn't published anywhere... Unless you are one of the folks that gets the tests in advance. Likely.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh silly...I have been on 2 team trips in the last 2 years. Distinguished Plus..Got to love that bonus. I look forward to my bonus on next Friday 9-26-14.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess. You're young and female or diverse? Yeah I thought so. You don't need to answer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

white male here. I challenge my manager on the cot's and have been getting distinguished plus on my last years integrated ratings. lastly been on 2 team trips. I am very smart about my cheating.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have gone won a trip or been promoted, the overwhelming odds say that those individuals cheated. The questions on exams and simulations are outlandish! Unless you have a photographic memory, there is no way people can answer all the questions correctly. Then again, we never know what our scores are. This whole system is completely screwed up. You have senior people who have been with the company for several years, 15 yrs plus. They have done everything the company has asked. They are S8 level. Then you have a person, usually female, who has been with the company seven or eight years and is at an S7 level. Really?!! This leadership team is inept! This company needs a complete management overhaul!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reply to the "cheater" You seem very proud of how you cheat and lie to get a bonus check. I guess your morals and values that your parents instilled in you did not work. I am a former GSK employee and played by the rules. It is a shame that all of your hard work and years of schooling makes you proud to be a cheater. When you get fired or downsized from pharma. Good luck if you think that you will make the same money. In the real world people work for their success not cheat. I wish you the best in your career.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did this turn out to be true? Anyone really lose their job due to this investigation? All just a lie? Please someone tell me something!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they were tooling around in Pa. also. Have not heard of any firings though!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG WRONG WRONG!
    The "real world" as you call it is purely Darwinian, reminding me of the ecosystem of some South African game park. Kill or be killed. Run fast, or you'll be eaten. How about all of the young female employees that have to deal with higher-ups' sexual advances in return for promotion opportunities? Dishonesty and immorality seems to be de rigueur in the "real world".

You obviously have not tried to get promoted outside of this industry, or tried open and maintain a small business, or patent something new. Intellectual property theft, corporate espionage, employee theft is a common occurrence. Ever own a rental property? I own two. Renters trash the place, try to skip out without paying rent, etc.

Cheating on these stupid-ass tests, while immoral, is NOTHING compared to whats waiting for us when the Great Clipping of 2015 hits next spring.

I just hope that some of my colleagues are prepared. (I can honestly say that I am looking forward to hearing the lament and tribulations of many of my colleagues. They deserve what they're about to get….)

Anyone that thinks that the "real world" isn't loaded with liars, thieves, scoundrels is in for a sad awakening.

I have to agree that for most, they'll never get close to what they made in pharma.