Are Packages coming soon?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2014 at 5:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true, There will be layoffs and packages offered if not before or after both DC and JB are gone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see it now, a 58 year old former NAM going back into the field being managed by a 38 year old asking them to improve their MCE skills. You are wrong as packages will be offfered as it will be less costly than to be managed out. After reporting sales down $1.7 after the 3 qtr, what's another $100 -$150 million in letting go 1,000 people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The attrition rates are the same as they have been over the past few years. Not surprising as this is an easy gig and the pay is better versus other alternatives.

You don't have to repeat yourself. We get it. You are not happy. Leave already. Everyone is tired of your non-stop whining.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey PR/HR hack.........I see you!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so angry? Just keep your head low and get paid to study material that has nothing to do with your job. Please let us know what part of the decision cycle youre in about you leaving.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another post by the board moron that calls everyone a PR person.

Get some new material, and a life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would take issue with your attrition rate statement. but, even if true, the difference might be in WHO is leaving. Serious brain drain going on

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, of course you will give us that long list of names, right?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much of a package. Nothing like it was last year ! Very pitiful now !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, that would actually mean literally investing in people and doing what they say is one of their focus four imperatives.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Severance policy is still the same. It only takes 2 seconds to look it up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The logical problem with GSK not giving two weeks per year is that is how they get you to sign the litigation waiver. If they offer 2 weeks and tell you to piss off them tell them not only are you not going to sign the package waiver you just might file a complaint with the EEOC and join one of the numerous upcoming labor lawsuits and just fire me and I will collect unemployment for 99 weeks. Oh and be sure to mention you understand how the have been using false test data and cot scores to manage you out of the company!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, if you are currently on performance management and desire a package...just pick up the phone and call HR. I've heard more than one account of people with consecutive below proficient IR's being exited with two weeks per, maybe stock and medical for at least six months. GSK DOES NOT want the liability of someone coming back and going the route of data manipulation, racial preference, gender bias, etc.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True to a point, but new packages are not as nice w/ 60 days medical and dental.....two weeks pay period.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, the policy is the same. Secondly, your EEOC schtick is stupid and no one believes your crap about lawsuits. We have seen people like you talk about lawsuits for a long time, yet none of you ever do anything. Third, let's see you provide concrete proof about false test data, etc. It is just more of your blathering, yet zero facts to back up your B.S.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See how worked up the DD pr person gets when get too close to truth. You can accept any offer they present to you but once you sign the litigation waiver you have given up all legal recourse, so don't sign anything at severence, termination or any type of separation event until you have gotten legal advice. The only way to protect your long and successful pharma career is to know your rights, and don't let the company trying to screw you give you advice, consult someone you trust to give you sound advice. And don't forget to protect your assets and financial benefits and don't trust GSK to advise you on them either. Most corrupt and unethical company on the face of the planet.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical response by the crybaby to call someone the "PR" name after he is humiliated once again. Go ahead and refuse to sign the waivers if it makes you happy. No one is telling you that you have to do anything. We will all just laugh when it blows up in your face.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" YES "

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Umm..."NO". No packages are being offered. You keep asking but the plain and simple fact is that downsizing is not is the game plan. I know it's hard to believe. If you want out, quit already. You are just damn annoying at this point!