Stock Price

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2014 at 11:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Market is up today and MRK is down. Why?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The more pressing question is why Merck stock is even as high as it is??

It makes absolutely no sense, and aside from their wads of cash, Merck should
    be down in the high 20s or low 30s…

there is no reason if you look at the fundamentals, that would put a value of a share
    near $60.00.

something is definitely weird here people...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ken F. will be presenting 3rd qtr earnings on October 27th. All will be well as he outlines next phase of expense/cost management plans.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Revenues have been trailing off and will fall more dramatically in the coming quarters. Having fired scores of thousands of employees and boarded up most of our campus buildings, poor Kenny is running out of cost cutting options.

This stock is headed for a fall. A big one. Four to five years down the road, it will be worth its assets plus some nominal amount for whatever minimal sales we profit from then. It will likely be bought up and disappear, just like Parke-Davis, Upjohn, etc. The clock is ticking and the insiders know it. I'm a Finance guy. We all know it, too. None of us are investing in this mess of a company. The prospects are too bleak.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Except I believe 4-5 years is quite optimistic. 1st Qtr 2016 will be very revealing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are indeed correct. This charade of a company will not last anywhere near 4-5 years. I can't believe our management has duped the analysts for this long. They surely aren't asking any of the rank-and-file employees for the truth.