WSJ

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 3:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps you can show us where it says that they work for GSK and patrol this board, "LIAR"!

Face it crybaby, you cant handle the fact that people are sick of you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I personally know roughly 40 field reps, CAMS, hospital reps, ICT AM's, managers and marketing folks who view (and post) on this board. That's just little 'ole me. There are hundreds of people from GSK who view and some who post on this site. It is a CLASSIC psychological technique to try and isolate and counter an individual or operation by attempting to separate or isolate someone into feeling that they are alone. You're not!!! Everyone knows what the GSK PR initiative is all about. Keep up the withering fire on this paid hack! She'll be in handcuffs with rest of them soon enough.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did DD sound desperate for approval from the reporter?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kendall French is a good person and a good rep. However many companies, including the former SKB have had personnel in that role doing what she does for 20 years. There are people reading the WSJ article thinking GSK is on the cutting edge of doing business differently. NOT

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impressive. You know 40 CP readers? How many of them took your advice and filed with EEOC?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I filed, and I heard of several others that did, too!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So did I. I can't wait to see the follow-up article in WSJ about DeeDee and her silly programs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG. What timing! An attorney contacted me over the weekend and told me about the plethora of pending EEOC complaints about Patient First and the unfair rating practices. This is going to be great! Good bye, DC and her minions and best of all, good bye to PF!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you are fooling around with him, but do you really want to feed the troll?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I filed to. Before anyone asks, it is not me pretending to be many people even though the responses are so close together.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I think I know more than 40 as I hear their voices in my head all day long. Of they all filed because they do whatever I tell them to do.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That "40 people" post must have hit the PR hack pretty close to the mark! Bullseye!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which one of the 40 voices told you that?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on your degradation of the mentally ill I believe you to be mean and insincere. You're continuing to practice the politics of personal destruction. Are you a Democrat? Ha! Hack. Hey, does the Deed's and GSK still pay bonus out to employees based on the color of their skin....paying more money to certain races over others? Just curious.