2014 Vaccine Div.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to say. It would probably happen after the 2015 first quarter new Gardasil launch, maybe October 2015 or the beginning of 2016.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone please convince me that the vaccine overlays are useful. I simply don't understand the point. It doesn't seem to be making a difference.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overlays will be gone shortly, probably a year from now. Most overlays are being asked to call on crappy accounts no set territory rep wants. More calls on non stocking docs ain't going to save Zostavax. This is another stop gap measure by management to show they are trying to break the negative sales trend for Zostavax. Newsflash, this will fail!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't make a difference...It is just throwing mud on the wall...jamming up offices...it will all change ..it is just a question of when this chiarde is over!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CTL's and VKCL's are more worthless than the overlays.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's too early to judge the VKCLs. That will take some time to prove worth.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My VKCL has already admitted this position is harder than expected and getting little to no access. It may not take as much time to judge as you think. I assure you any former CTL's now turned VKCL's are already manipulating their former reps to help them get access or provide them with info to sound like they have access. The MGAM Scam 2.0 has been initiated.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I simply want anyone in leadership to admit Lostavax is a hard sell for patients and most docs. It's basically a boutique product. A small fraction in retirement want to spend the copay. The same fraction of eligibles each year finally buck up and get vaccinated. Same dose volume with MAYBE a little growth is what this product can do. Bottom line. What's the debate? At least admit the hardship that we the sales reps endure. Most of us want to work hard to sell the product. And do what we're asked. That needs to be acknowledged.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overlays are going nowhere. I am positive of this fact. You people get your info from a black hole.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That must be the same place Senior Management gets its sales objective from.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something you need to know, a 50%reduction in this group is on the agenda by years end - if you are in the bottom half of the Nov. evaluation exercise you are going to be terminated. Get prepared.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You troll. That's a load of nonsense.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jan N. came from Hospital Pharma so from the get go I wasn't impressed. Her swearing during her North Central Region Fall Meeting to appear cool didn't impress me either. Another fake.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's not fake. A decent leader too. But no one besides God can make Lostavax succeed as a top product. There's no magic formula and she will realize it too. It needs to be part of the broader portfolio and not focused on so much. Hopefully she and the company realize this sooner rather than later. But it's doubtful.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still don't trust Jan but I agree with you that other parts of the vaccine portfolio should be emphasized more. We have spent 9 agonizing years selling Lostavax and are nowhere close to even vaccinating half the eligible population. No matter what we say, if reimbursement doesn't get better for docs or if patient copays don't get closer to $20 or less, the product will not get used.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear you but it won't happen. Leadership wants to keep their jobs so they will not admit failure and continue to blame the reps for the problem.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your statement sums up what this year has been in vaccines and what the vaccine leadership is full of.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The army should use him to torture prisoners. He is great at mental warfare

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a wonderful man. Nice to know that's the future of MVD leadership.