Not Proficient

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2014 at 10:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar. I know of several settlements where GSK folded like. Cheap suit when the lawyers came calling w proof of race or gender discrimination. Most were FLL's. HR paid out severances in full including stock options depending on how much dirt they had on the company.

Dont walk away without at least having a lawyer send GSK a letter if you have a case. There is a good chance they'll settle w a severence.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar. All talk and no proof.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of several cases where GSK paid big money…..

So call EEOC today and win YOUR case...

I know 40 people that post on CP regularly and they are all like minded white men…..

Diedre is in hot water, and will be forced to resign by Halloween….

Blah blah blah.

Post links, please.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post 61 is correct

If you are not on board with the program they want you out. The severances are there for the taking you just need to be a little aggressive to get them. Fight them if you go. They know what they are doing is flat out wrong, illegal, and immoral. If you document and man up legally there is a better than 50/50 chance you'll get the two weeks a year severance.

The last thing they want is this dirty PF process being dragged out into the courtroom. Its documented that diversity hires get extra boxes checked. FLL's have been paid to go if they don't wanna play the game.

This is 100% the truth and don't let any PR/HR rep on here tell you otherwise.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the beginning I would of been satisfied with a severance package with two weeks per year and I have 22 years in. But after all the crap that has been uncovered I sincerely could care less about the sev money, I prefer to see GSK brought to their knees and that is why everyone negatively effected needs to file a complaint, seek out legal assistance, don't sign a litigation waiver and also don't join a class action suit. Let's see how they deal with hundreds of individual suits nationwide. Hell the court and legal costs alone will out do the china snafu.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah. All talk, no proof.Where are all of these initials of people that won packages? If there are so many, EVERYONE should know about it by now, right? (And submitting another post 10 minutes after you hit 'Submit Reply' on your last post does nothing to help your case.) You've been on and on about this ad nauseum for what, 3 years now? Please post proof of big severance packages, and then for the sake of transparency, let former GSK reps know whats waiting for them after their name is online for suing us.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You keep telling everyone what to do. Why don't you take your own advice. You can then move on somewhere else.

By the way, your HR/PR garbage is really old and childish.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More garbage. The people that took the packages cannot talk because they settled and part of this agreement is they can't talk about it. Happens all the time in the court system. This is why corporate America settles. That doesn't mean they don't do a "one off" with friends and puke up the details.

You would have to be a total moron to place your initials on here because GSK could claw back the money. Nice try PR morons.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glaxo settled... confidentiality agreements will show no admittance of guilt.

Money talks as always for GSK.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, of course, you have proof of a settlement and the exact $$$ to prove your comment, right?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I have proof but what idiot is going to risk his settlement by prancing around with a bank statement? Don't be a stooge.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will gladly show my proof, I keep it securely stored in my large intestine and your more than welcome to crawl up the and have a peek.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, we'll just take your word on it. Thanks to your recommendation, I am filing with EEOC in Atlanta next week. I want me some of that free GSK money I keeps hearing about!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three more stupid responses from the crybaby.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no room. Your head is already in there and it is blocking the way......oh, and there are a few other things that appear to be sticking out of there as well. Might want to get that checked out by a physician.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do get it checked by a physician, a minimum of eight times a day.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They why is your head still in there (as well as all the other objects)?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest