Tom Lyon

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2014 at 9:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you stop with your lame North Star tweets. Nobody cares, they are worthless as you. You want to do something helpful, resign as DCO.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon, what do you expect? He was barely in the field as a rep. He spent most of Merck career scheming and schmoozing his way up. Is it any wonder why sales are down in his region but meetings, business plans and university themed workshops are up. He's all fluff and no sales substance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Instead of riding with reps Tom, you should be riding with your VKCL's. You will be in for a rude awakening if you think their access to integrated delivery systems are as great as they say they are. They are not a reliable presence. :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took great delight in ripping apart management on the Voice Survey, especially Tommy Boy. I can't wait to see how they spin the results to sound positive. We all know you suck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership would rather keep reorganizing and blaming the field rather than admit that they botched up the launch of Lostavax for the last 10 years. TL still thinks it's all about the account business plans and having an impactful message that will turn things around. He's obviously not level set on the history of this product. His learnings are way off.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least TL is consistent at keeping the morale of his region and region ranking low. Keep it up Tommy Boy Blunder.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you even know where the region ranks? We haven't seen reliable performance data in months!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know we are not making plan. We are reminded of that every week.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's put it this way, big ole Tommy boy will not be waddling across the virtual stage fanning himself in March of 2015 to accept an award.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything that made this rep job fulfilling and fun, he has managed or should I say micromanaged away. Sad.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If management thinks Reliable Presence is the reason we may have some vaccine growth for Zostavax or P23, they are really dumb. The flu season is driving any sales of these 2 vaccines. Management is looking for any reason to justify the pressure they are putting on the field.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are looking for any excuse to cut our bonuses. Just dial it down.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zostavax is the most expensive, most complicated vaccine to explain regarding reimbursement and least efficacious vaccine in our portfolio. Yet management, including TL, thinks if we explain again for the thousandth time to docs that the pain of this disease alone should compell them to buy it, then that's the solution. How else can you describe management other than desperate and dumb for the last 9 years.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the DCO's and the marketing director for Lostavax, EZ, should be canned. Nothing they have done for the last few years has worked to improve sales of this product. You can only blame the field for so long before strategic decision making gets called out. Why do you think tiny Todd Nichols bailed on us? He got to the life raft first.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's true the S3 role is going away then maybe Tommy's stupid M2 University time wasting workshops will go away. If you want to be a professor so bad Tommy then quit Merck and apply to a university. You aren't good at motivating people to sell but you are good at talking at people all day with useless information.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always thought those healthcare reform and HIT workshops were a policy violation. I don't think Merck lawyers want us to speak about anything outside the prescribing information. Anyone else agree?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TL even admitted that much of what we were learning in those workshops should not be proactively discussed with hcp's. So what was the point of listening to this crap? Dumb.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Tom for the last minute spreadsheet we need to fill out for you so you can suck up to your new boss, Jan. October is the biggest month we need to focus on selling zostavax but we are doing more dirty work for you. You deserve to be last in the nation.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom, whatever you are doing keep it up. I love all the whining.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course you do suck up. Now go put some more business plans together so you can barely get a bonus for Zosta, moron.