GSK Leadership team, two wrongs rarely make a right (reverse discrimination)

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2011 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dunno. We had decades of promoting white male bootlickers, politically savvy movers and shakers, and sycophants to promotable positions, and positions of authority…some of whom were behind the very policies and actions that got us the largest fine doled out by the DOJ. How has that hurt us, you ask? Do your homework.

Do I agree with the policies? No, I do not. Yet, I can't stand to hear you whine, as if promoting incompetent "others" is responsible for our downfall. They aint! Shall I name names, and post photographs of the men behind the actions that we pulled that forced our hand? You and I BOTH know their ethnicity and gender.

Your implication that, what, 3 or 4 "others" in authority has caused our downfall is….laughable.

Dis-missed

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I thought, you didn't address any of the questions I raised. Which tells me you are perfectly fine with discriminating against people based on skin color and gender as long as it's the right (read "correct" according to your payback philosophy) group. I'll ask this one again to see if you blow your top: How are we doing as a corporation relative to our performance (returns for shareholders, etc) with many of our leadership placed in positions to influence our performance not based on their skill set v. other more qualified candidates but rather their gender (and sometimes gender and race)? Please an-swer. Thank-you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He/she answered your question. More than once (if its the same poster).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Maybe some remedial classes are in order. Thank you.