Craig Granowitz a BULLY.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye Craig, Hello Bill.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A good leader for GMA! Go Craig go!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the writing's on the wall

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig makes Richard look good. This is truly a dysfunctional area of the company with no leadership and accountability. Stay home and collect our pay check.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is constant discourse and lack of clarity as to what is approved and not approved under compliance. The current leadership cannot be trusted. For sure I would not take any risks nor believe anything Craig and his goons says.

Best approach stay at home and collect the paycheck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Craig the medical affairs directors and their management team is having lots of fun loafing around and collecting their paychecks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Craig GMA MAD structure is MAD. They have hired all these new PharmD retreads from other companies with failure written all over.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig we all know you are a scum of the earth.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does this worthless piece of garbage survive?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My survival is based on my great leadership and survival instinct. My formula is Im the best suck up and screw everyone below me.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig here, my magic formula is to get rid of old Merck dead wood collecting high wages and replacing them with new flesh of Pharmacists, nurses and lower paying professionals (clueless professionals). Down graded and capped everyone's salary. I have reduced over all expenses and destroyed all the worthless business relationships. Now I am free to do what I think is correct. Which is to do nothing. Now you know why they call me Craig the wizard :)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig slime ball like you is the reason why Merck will never reach the top again.
    GMA has zero credibility externally and internally.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Bill Aurora left Amgen to take over Craig's role as SVP. No? Is Craig retiring or getting fired?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This show is far from over... Craig is under pressure and you can see this his ¨old ways¨ are back... so no more Mr. Nice. (Merck wasted big money on executive coaching, when this asshole needed psychiatric intervention).

GHH is not delivering and a lot of finger pointing is going on the leadership team. I´m sure Craig´s peers are openly questioning the value of his grandiose GMA plans, so he has to deliver or else..

Make no mistakes: the stars are aligning and Permutter wants Medical Affairs back in his shack.. And he is in a much better position than Craig or even Adam..

So Craig´s days are numbered. The sad thing is that he will pass all that pressure to the people in GMA and he will make sure everybody shares his pain...
    Once again “the just will have to pay for the sinners”.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cannot understand why in the world Merck's, Ken and Adam continue to invest and support this jerk and his goons. GMA is pathetic with no clarity in roles and responsibilities. Totally messed up and brain damaged. All GMA employees need immediate rescue and should be given free psychiatric counseling.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Craig, I've been leaving pins on your office chair! I enjoy seeing you jump up in pain.

Lovingly!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig has been getting away with this behavior for over 15 years. Not sure how no one above him in management ever sees thru his BS.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At Schering Craig used to brag about how quickly he fired new hires - claims his record is hiring and firing a women the same week because she wouldnt call him Dr Granowitz.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig's never ending lies and intimidation. You cannot change a sociopath who at time exhibit psychopathic outbursts. What a SICKO!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coaching and the psycho medications interventions are not working.

Need another road of deeper intensive coaching session to rescue this sick puppy.