Scorecards

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2014 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember pinhead a degree from university of Phoenix still trumps your high school sheepskin. Roll Tide

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managed markets has the respect of its customers?????? ESI would beg to differ. Isn't it the arrogance of managed markets, JB, that has cost this company hundreds of millions this year? Yep.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

struck a nerve huh? called the "jealously ganglion"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure it does. keep fooling yourself with that. you obviously fooled someone into thinking it is a good degree.
    as a big ten mba, I can tell you that we laugh at people like you because you were dumb enough to actually pursue that degree.
    just being honest, sparky.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK has thrown the dart and given me a zero on both sides of scientific knowledge this round. I recieived 3's first time around, and as I keep getting better, I keep getting different random scores each time. I asked my boss to please let me go since I must not be proficient enough to perform, but since I scored 2's and 3's on BA and CE, they can't...if I have zero scientific knowledge, why is the CIA, the FDA, and GSK allowing me to stay employed? Its a true medical mystery. I am utterly appalled to be a part of such a corrupt company. I guess the fact that I have the highest market share in the region on my zero scientific knoweldge product is even more mysterious.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries. Wall St is catching on. Changes will be made. Companies must be held accountable for performance CIA or no CIA.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that everyone has caught on, not just Wall Street. Even the EEOC is launching their own investigation of us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the same boat how the F can I be a 0 on scientific knowledge and a 3 on CE and I have 26 years with the company? You would think just a smidgen of SK would rub off on me after tens of thousands of cover to cover details and hundreds of hours memorizing PI's. What an absolute joke of an evaluation and performance system. Hell I would be happier if they just let me throw a dart on to a board with performance scores.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not agree more! Maybe they are throwing a dart currently? Who knows since they don't tell you any specifics on how you did.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

White male here. After 32 years in the field and with multiple awards I am now non-profecient in customer engagement. WTF. Packages cant get here fast enough. Feel bad for the people here who have to work another 20 years. Good luck

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Similar story with me, and I finally landed on a hypothesis. We are graded on The SK which gsk provides. If one has scientific knowledge from another source ie. Nursing, pharmacy, years of experience in the field and reading journals, etc. then one is at a disadvantage. HOW? The graders use sheets with gsk SK buzzwords and phrases, and if you go beyond those then you get points taken off. It doesn't matter if your SK is deep and accurate, you can only get credit for regurgitating the gsk spoon-fed stuff and no more. If you have the capacity to unlearn the real material and relearn just what gsk wants you to know, then you are in business. Your FLL's assessment of your SK has little weight, most of it comes from the assessments and sims (this last piece is from the FAQs). Can it suck anymore? History tells us - wait, and "yes".

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone that has spent more than 10 years in the field and has not been promoted up is a real loser and doesn't deserve a package.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb ass. Yes, I am in the field as a NAM making over $200,000 . Next smart ass remark PR Boy

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you are a loser. Thanks for confirming.

Post Script: calling everyone the same names just lets everyone know you are the board troll.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is another perfect example of why we need more reps to go to the EEOC and file a complaint. And not just one complaint break them into three different and separate filings starting with the fraud and cheating involved with the ASSESSMENT process. Then file a separate charge which will lead to a second investigation due to the mass fraud, cheating and manipulation of the SIMULATIONS and a third charge on the manipulation and fraud with the COTS. It is going to take a nationwide effort to make them address and change the corrupt PF system.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you are a real sales person. Hey, mister "I've been promoted, so I'm better than the you" leadership positions have zero place for you. Make sure your manager understands your attitude with the customer facing representatives, after all you are only here to support us, not the other way around. God, I hate people like you and would not want to be associated with your "exclusive" team.