stockholm syndrome

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask yourself!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt. I suffered for about 4 years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like you got tired waiting for someone to respond to your post and decided to do it yourself. Good job, spanky.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

boring

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does this post keep getting removed? How does this post keep getting removed? Can anyone relate?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, it is a person obsessed by Scandinavian blondes .....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a little slow. If you can't tell by now, people think your thread is stupid.

Get a clue, moron.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no clue on what Stockholm Syndrome really is? Psychiatric drugs would not be your speciality, although maybe you should try a few!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like the other guy said, you thread is stupid. Stop trying to pull yourself up on this one. The thread stinks and you are just making it worse.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea OP is an idiot! I am just happy to have a job!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More and more people are shifting away with this thought and have had enough. Never seen more people looking to get the hell outta here in my life. Resume's are flying everywhere.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it you are always the only one on this site complaining? Post after post, thread after thread, you are the only one and all you do is come here to bitch and complain. Gimme generation - me me me. There are many people still here that feel lucky to have a job and we believe in what we do!! DC is ahead of her time. You should be happy to have a job in today's environment.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my son, you are so right...you won't be doing jack anymore [ or jill ].......because you will soon be unemployed................ungrateful gimme generation

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DC is ahead of her time - SERIOUSLY! You have become down right hilarious. Are you with AZ, Sanofi, or Novo because to make a statement like this you must work for the competition.

Thanks for the great laugh.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop being a distraction to the real issue PR person. I am happy to have a job and today's economy is bad. DC is ahead of her time. If you do not like PF find another job and stop complaining. You are a perfect example of the gimme generation.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When PF first came out I too thought DC was ahead of her time. I liked and saw the necessity of seperating reps from sales incentives which had the unfortunate effect of promoting bad behaviors in many, so I applauded DC. I also see value in MCE, and that value has been applied at work and in my persoanl life with positive effect. The applause has stopped. I like guidelines, but goose-stepping marching orders are intolerable. PF has morphed into the perfect chimera, and it needs to be slaughtered so that we can start over. ASAP.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahead of her time. I have never worked so or little in my life since PF was rolled out. I could care less if I sell anything because it doesn't matter. All that matters are tests and what skin color you have. Why would I be motivated to do anything when the values here are so morally corrupt?

I do less and less each semester and I know dozens that are doing the same thing I am. When your core values are based on zero transparency you become a lost ship at sea and that's exactly what has happened here. It's only going to get worse because the sales team is burned out and resentful. This will be seen in earnings.

Sending PR trolls like you on here is only making things worse.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YAWN. Another post by the moron who uses the old "PR" line yet again along with more whining and crying.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We get it HR/Legal team. You wait until things quit down on here after people freak out over reorgs, tests, and bad earnings results in an attempt to find some way of controlling this board. Ain't gonna happen you morons. Keep trying though!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell this post bothered you. The truth SUCKS doesn't it?