Are Packages coming soon?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2014 at 5:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RVP has been fishing around with older reps asking (off the record) would they be interested in a package? Anyone else hearing the same?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you misunderstood. He was asking if you and the other reps were interested in seeing his package.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

package as of 9-1-14 is only two weeks pay if employed over 6 months.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are full of it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. Timing is still tbd but unofficially putting together a list. Express interest if asked and then 2 weeks per year of service (min 12 weeks/per year service, max 1.5 years) and all appropriate vesting for bonuses or restricted shares. Keep nose clean and PF performance reasonable and a sure thing, eventually. No later than end Q1 2015. Release energy!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Sounds like more transparency, integrity, and respect for people to me. Ha.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our manager also fishing to see who would be interested. Something is in the works!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2wks. pay only.....things have changed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True if employed more than 6 months ! I was told that over 6 months should give enough experience to anyone seeking another job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is the order that I believe will take place
    1. clean house; fire reps for any little thing; cheating on pt 1st test; this will cost the company way less than offering severance pkgs
    2. then severance pkgs will go out

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just hilarious watching people speculate on something that is all just made up.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my manger asked me yesterday how many years I have been with gsk

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About a week ago my manager asked if I would be interested in a package. He also asked if I thought another rep in our district would take it? Hmm?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I will start a thread and then respond to it multiple times in hopes that they company might give me a package. It is all part of my wishful thinking.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not much of a deal...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can someone explain appropriate vesting? All stock fully vested? I would be all over this

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Full vesting for the ones due next year. 2/3rds of ones in the subsequent year. 1/3rd the following.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But, people with 3 "not proficient" ratings are being given the same packages. Why do you say people need "PF PERFORMANCE REASONABLE"?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something has to happen and soon. You have IDN people, SAMS, HAMS and thank you Mams with nex to to nothing to do, and they certainly have very little impact for What they do! You have territory reps with territories that have tooooo few callable doctors as more and more are closing their doors to rep. It only makes sense to re-tool by moving people around and in the process it becomes pretty obvious that we have tooo many people. So whether you lay off or offer packages, something has to give and soon!