Tanzeum fallout

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 6, 2014 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scrips are meager. Managers in some areas are now being sent to the field. They have now said we don't have to call on those one's 10 times if they are all Medicaid and will never write. Nowwww they are wanting me to think, but I have patient first soon and all brain cells will be there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are all the "This one's a winner" posts? Hilarious to think you'd just enter into the most competitive market there is and light the world on fire.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CVMU REPs watch out! Take a look at you Respiratory counterparts they are currently feeling the pressure that you will be feeling starting Monday. Leaderships answer to a poor launch is to ratchet up the micro management. Reach and Frequency, sampling, Peer to Peer programs, District Conf Calls Monday Wednesday Friday, Red Green report, What are you going to do to turn this around?! All the while product marketing continues to fiddle to the sound of Group Think.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im in respiratory and I use to be in cvmu. I still talk to my cvmu colleague in the territory. Believe me, cvmu is a lot harder. They have more metrics and more micro management. Respiratory has it easy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sounds doubtful, unless you are part of the vaunted " asthma team", which is a bit of a joke in my area. Respiratory COPD is being micro managed heavily.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cvmu rep here. They are actually allowing us to think, prioritize our customers, don't worry about metrics. That's the message I received on Friday. They, management, must really be in PANIC mode to allow us to " think" lol. Even told speciality reps to Ask inventive reps to help them in Endo offices. Guess primary care reps who work for GSK aren't good enough to go into a Endo offices!!! Cracks me up to the point where my calls Can be made from home!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a winner, the competition is scared, we have a winner, the competition is scared...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is a D-bag!! Just trying to stir trouble. We only have three weeks of data. Yes A-hole, three F-ing weeks! Relax folks. This is a ONE WEEK injectable not a QD medicine. Launch is going fine. Move along young turd ball!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All is well. Nothing to see here folks. Just another GSK train wreck. Go about your business, keep moving.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"These aren't the droids you're looking for.....move along."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! We have a winner! Yay GSK! Yay winning! Yay Monday! Just Yay!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hired gun GSK cheerleader troll has expanded from this and the NNI threads to the inVentiv thread, hasn't been effective anywhere but the effort has increased, does marketing never learn?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for checking in yet again, crybaby.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To post number 6, what area of the country are you in? We were told the KPIs would drop from 65% for ones to 50%. They still expect us to call on 50% of the ones 10 times. This allows us, as my manager said, to stop calling on the clinics that are 100% Medicaid and still make our metrics. We were not told to stop worrying about metrics. This is our incentive comp. So, they can't change it for part of the country, right? My biggest issue with getting scrips is managed care. They like it, but who can get it and all the little programs for this one and that one is confusing.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you obviously have not seen the script count to date

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Different "crybaby" you angry douche canoe. Don't have to believe me, go NNI and inVentiv to see for yourself.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody woke up and said' "use your brain capacity and sell where you need to sell." Amen. Wish I could send that persin a fruit basket.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lily's new once weekly GLP-one receptor agonist is launching in October. More efficacious than Victoza (they had a successful trial proving it) and there's no reconstitution. Take the cap off and inject. I don't know how anyone in the GLP-one space can compete.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's true then we're dead.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only the Lilly QW with no reconstitution and small needle but Novo has filed a NDA for Victoza for obesity management. FDA advisory committee gave it the thumbs up. FDA makes decision Thursday. If that happens there will be no need to use any other GLP1 drugs ever.

Remember folks- the first GLP1- Byetta was launched 9 years ago. This ain't new science. Just because it is new to GSK does not mean it is new to the docs.