Drop in Januvia sales

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2014 at 7:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put on a competitor drug and bloodwork came out BETTER! And I don't have to worry about cancer! How about that. :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should not be a surprise. You eliminate 600 reps that were promoting Januvia. What do you think will happen?

I don't think sales will rise…………..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Lilly just got their once weekly GLP1 approved. Yet another competitor to take market share

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true ... Lilly is ready to hire young, eager and ready to work for peanuts! Suspect the flood of Eli reps is happening but will be temporary. Flash fry and cool....then, let em go!

Get the products out build and glide as reps get a heave ho!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You aint see nothing yet jackoffs

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear this is the strategy and the reason why they don't hire beyond a mid level much lower than Merck salaries. Their old reps are getting some temporary elves for the truckload of product to be spread around for launch placements. To think the volume of reps they are churning out in six packs will be long term is delusional. It would mean big $$$$$$$ trouble! Take off your dunce cap.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Januvia sales are falling steadily, but I'll keep sampling like the fool that my idiot CTL thinks I am. In her book, if you're not sampling, you're not working. What an idiot. She's Nero and Merck is Rome. Yes, it's burning.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no samples, no scripts. key resource. dont leave home without it!

reps who forget about samples can work without siggies and spend the day at the pool!

wise up.....work!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And yet another complete idiot CTL chimes in. This company is doomed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look who's telling us to wise up. Unbelievable.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be the dumbest SOB in the entire company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No SOB....just know how it works....and how some don't work!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps favorite method for playin' hooky is playin' without samples! Its well known. Any rep who keeps skipping on orders and screwing up inventory will soon be awarded a special award. The "2014 Hooky Player of the Year"...rhinestone studded plaque will be issued with their long awaited pink slip!

Those picking up the slack for these slackers will be getting promotions...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's ludicrous how some equate "working" with "sampling". These are some mighty dumb people.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure thing. That is why so much is invested with samples!

9 out of 10 docs want the samples. Many demand them and some will not write without them. We all know it. If they're not in that closet and a close in efficacy and in-class competitor is prominently displayed and found in bountiful amounts you will be impacted....

Tell the sample department they are no longer needed by the reps....watch what happens to your numbers........and you!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're all doomed, with or without the samples, you idiot.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally, someone who can see the forest through the trees!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about Lilly - we have our new compound for the treatment of type three diabetes just around the corner.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surely you jest!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It cracks me up that you have companies with a broad spectrum of therapy options such as AZ, Novo & Lily and yet Merck management is shocked that Merck is not #1 with Endos when asked which company do they consider the experts for treatment of type 2 diabetes. Reminds me of the days with Singulair and allergists before we got the Schering respiratory products. One trick pony. It also scares me to think about the revenue Merck lost once it lost Singulair. Is history about to repeat itself? Should we be concerned? If not, please tell me why not.