Game, set, match......it's over!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 9:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the predictions, hopes, prayers, etc. are finally coming to fruitition. The ground will shake as the walking paper are given. Done deal! Welcome to the new leadership. Can your first order of business be a stay on all simulations and assessments?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming soon...Bye, Bye --- Jay, Deirdre and Jack. The Sir Andy needs a new team with energy!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sky is falling, the sky is falling...........

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right... We have heard this rumor only ever month since she started... Do u have anything better to do??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sky is falling? It's called a dream come true jackass. Nobody wants them leading us.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This would be the "Best" news for what use to be a Great Company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To OP: talk is cheap. I hope you are right, but until you give facts... Well, let's just say when she leaves we all will know and I doubt we will read it here first.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crybaby doesn't need facts.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK employees need to throw a company wide party if true! DC and her patient first incentive comp program has been a disaster. Not to mention the pricing arrogance of our products which was a nail in the coffin to Advair.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No love lost for the current leadership team. However, OP is just bluster. No changes to leadership. No layoffs. The only foreseeable change is a re-structure of our sales teams.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok....original poster here. It's over! Trust me!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when do we find out if true?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all need to believe me, the sky is falling, it is really falling.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No we will be dancing!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

…so contact the EEOC if you have any balls, and stop the racist policies of DC! An attorney contacted me last week, and...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blow me!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do realize that someone was mocking you, right?

........or maybe you are not that bright.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And just when will this happen, wise one?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Deirdre leaves (under any circumstances), expect a reenactment of the scene from The Wizard of Oz when Dorothy melts the wicked witch & all of her loyal flying monkeys rejoice. She is a cancer.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't be a success in life. Your constant focus on her and her policies is mind boggling. You've been on and on about that woman since, what, 2010? Your need to start and fill up many threads with the same inane pedantic drivel is to be pitied. Can't you just put up one big 500 word-long post and then be done with it?