The Jokes are on Glaxo

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Following complaints of bribery and corruption, GSK have announced an internal investigation will be launched to uncover any wrong doing.

Head of GSK, Andrew Witty, will head investigation himself.

In other news; mystery punter places record bet on GSK being cleared of all charges.

--

GSK's Andrew Witty walks in to a library and asks for a book on regulatory compliance. Librarian says, "Piss off, you'll never read it"

--

I was in an elevator today when Glaxo's Mark Reilly got in at the second floor.

"Bloody hell Mark, have you farted?" I asked as the elevator filled with a horrible odour.

Imagine how embarrassed I felt when I realised that it was just the fetid stench of corruption.

--

"I was so shocked when I heard about the allegations of bribery I nearly crashed the private B-747 into one of my oil fields"... announced Mark Reilly, head of GSK's China operations.

:)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome got more?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. But first, provide proof that you've filed a complaint with EEOC like I've asked you to. A lot of us already have!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has got to be the most retarded thread I have read on this board in a long time. What is even worse is that the OP has responded twice to himself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even more comical is the fact that you felt the need to contribute to the thread.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It wasn't a contribution; merely pointing out a clear fact about your thread and posts.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dipstick I am the original EEOC person and I have been out of the country for two weeks and left all electronics at home except husband cell so I have not been posting or responding but you seem to think everyone here is me. Now who has the mental illness and speaking of mental deficiencies only a person of weak morals and ethics would try and defend the indefensible. And for the rest of the sport fans don't forget to file a complaint with the EEOC. Wow did I get a great tan.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contribution: the part played by a person or thing in bringing about a result or helping something to advance.

Thanks for helping to advance the discussion in this thread.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diptstick???? That must be you. No one mentioned EEOC until you did and now that you are trying to spin your little story, we know it is you, crybaby. Only had a cell phone??? Husband?? Tan??? Now you are trying to act like a woman. Yes, you do sound like a "woman", but we know who you really are.

As to your follow up post, read your own definition. Pointing out a fact isn't "advancing". It is clarifying a fact.

Your lack of intelligence is just stunning. How do even manage to dress yourself in the morning?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually loved the "Dipstick" thread. To you who wrote it, way to go and I feel ya on the GSK hack angle. Not only am I thinking about the EEOC strategy but I'm also still wondering why GSK would pay people (sales reps, etc) more or less based on the color of their skin? "Hey Stalin, errr, uhh.....I mean Goebbels, do you care to address that one?" Probably not. GSK WILL collapse amidst this horrible atmosphere. Don't get all excited you hack, that's not a connection to your beloved climate change conference at the UN. Tool! "And I thought they smelled bad....on the outside!"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please, plant-shill, enlighten us more with your "wisdom".

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do I dresse myself in the morning? Pretty much just like you deary dipstick, start with panty hose ( yea I go semi commando) then I step into my voluminous closet and pick one of my many drab outdated pant suits, accessorize with pumps and one of my many Hermes Birkins ( I cherish the brown Australian crock). Blow dry my short bowlcut slap on the 18k president Rolex with giant diamond bezel and pearl face. That is the one my hubby got for me after the 3rd platinum trip, and out the door to my no-see territory. And for the rest of onlookers to his cat fight don't forget to file a GSK complaint with the EEOC. Toodles

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they say it is very common for rage to be displayed following sexual reassignment surgery. now that your physical scars are healing you may wish to undergo counseling in hopes of healing emotionally.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell is a hermes birkin

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys, just checking to see how you like this post. I think I did a great job pretending to be someone else, when I am really only commenting on my own post. I bet most people were too stupid to figure that one out.

Do you also like my posts where I then pretend to be like a woman? Those were great as well.

You have to do stuff like this because too many people catch on to the fact that I post all day long on this board.

By the way, all you PR hacks can suck it. I will go on posting all day long, 7 days a week and you cannot keep up. I will be you by volume.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now the PR hacking moves to using gender reassignment to diminish those seeing the light? Defending GSK a most noble profession? Come on prostitution, bribes, threats and going after whistleblowers with crazy illegal investigations? Joke is definitely on GSK.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are getting gender reassignment? You really have some problems. Maybe you should be dealing with all your personal issues first.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I am getting a gender reassignment then I should be in line for a promotion. PR hacks - take it up a notch that was a pretty lame response.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will they allow you to get your gender reassignment before clearing up your mental issues?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and possibly NovoNordisk, as China is now checking them out too...