Classic GSK PR Responses to CafePharma Dissent

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we GO.....

Common themes:

Dipstick, crybaby, intimidation - "we know who you really are" -berating, questioning intelligence......

What was the number one rule when losing an argument? .I am sure that will be next someplace on this board, asking OP to re-read own definition is close but not exactly. This is to easy....... More more more ...we need more more more...

For your enjoyment excerpt below referencing above:

"Diptstick???? That must be you. No one mentioned EEOC until you did and now that you are trying to spin your little story, we know it is you, crybaby. Only had a cell phone??? Husband?? Tan??? Now you are trying to act like a woman. Yes, you do sound like a "woman", but we know who you really are.

As to your follow up post, read your own definition. Pointing out a fact isn't "advancing". It is clarifying a fact.

Your lack of intelligence is just stunning. How do even manage to dress yourself in the morning?"

Please copy and paste more...We need more!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like you got tired waiting for someone to respond to your post and decided to do it yourself. Good job, spanky."

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a tried and true: Sage advice...

"Yes, you can do that. I would then be prepared to back up that comment with actual proof and to also understand that as an "at will" employee, you can be told that your services are no longer needed. It is your obligation to prove your accusations and not for others to prove that your accusations are untrue.."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one here: More classic themes - Crybaby, get a life, new job (why don't you just leave if you don't like it type mantra)

"The crybaby has lost it and is on another posting rampage this morning. He REALLY needs to get a life..........and a new job."

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't seen this one exactly but some common themes throughout all threads on this site:
    "Only person on this site"
    "All you do is complain"
    "Gimme generation"
    "me me me"
    "many here feel luck to have a job"
    "PF (or DC) ahead of time

"Why is it you are always the only one on this site complaining? Post after post, thread after thread, you are the only one and all you do is come here to bitch and complain. Gimme generation - me me me. There are many people still here that feel lucky to have a job and we believe in what we do!! DC is ahead of her time. You should be happy to have a job in today's environment."

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like people are getting tired of your non-stop complaints. Not surprising to see the same responses since everyone is responding to your repetitive rants as well as watching you responding to your own posts trying to pretend like someone else. As said many time by many people, it is typical for people to have a complaint now and then and to vent. However, you spend hours every day posting on the board inventing more silly complaints along with repeating some of your same old tired rants. Either you have a mental illness and just can't help yourself or you are truly miserable. If it is the latter, then go get a job somewhere else and stop being so miserable.

Is all this really that hard for you to understand? Geesh!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, is GSK and her representatives in the CLT now mocking and disparaging people suffering from mental illness? "Oh the insensitivity and horror!" You are so cold. Thats not very inclusive or reflective of a diverse attitude. "What have you done today.......to feel ashamed of yourself?"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you are confirming that you have mental issues?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you are confirming you ARE a hack for CLT....feel proud ! You now come to the mental illness claims....great considering our track record on Paxil.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about. I only see a post where you are seem to confirm a comment about you potential of having a mental illness.

You need to get some help.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!...What the founders envisioned. Continue to cite your references and keep em coming!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Default Re: Game, set, match......it's over!
    You all need to believe me, the sky is falling, it is really falling.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont be fooled sheep: Re-read last two sentences. What is the message? Think about how they train you to circumvent PF?! Are you paying attention? What is the underlying message?

Default Re: Messed Up
    Not just messed up or dysfunctional- hypocrisy! If we really were to follow PF it would mean everyone. DOJ was sold a bill of goods. Just keep studying you will prevail.
    That hypocrisy doesn't come without other costs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is someone else trying to steal credit for my game, set, match thread? Great, I get insight and Intel, and someone is stealing my thunder!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still talking to yourself? You have so many serious mental issues.

Get help.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like you've hit the panic button. You've lost total control of this board. LOLOL. I've never sen you post so many "crybaby" posts. Settle down friend. They'll be other jobs for you after Deirdre loses her job. I heard Walmart is hiring.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#16 Great post and good call! This thread is worst a worst social nightmare..... $35,700 per year is about to be challenged. Poster #16 your message... "You've lost total control of this board" is the founders of this thread vision. GREAT CALL!! Just look at the # of reads less than days work is compellling. To all you discontents, crybays, mama's boys, those recently, retired let go, out of work, and poor souls who do not see a way out of your dream job that you work so hard and give an honest days work for and honest days effort, let's see what a weeks worth of copy/pasting work will do!

To all: Call to action - This does not end here.......Looking for any/all your favorite or classic GSK responses to CafePharma dissent!!!!!!! For now easy material includes scrolling through ANY and ALL old posts.... simply copy paste on this thread the initial thread and response....Eventually there will be a pattern of responses that emerges.

What is the point of this thread? To recognize, identify, acknowledge and dispute. There is more than one voice!? Do not be denied! DC thought she had juice when she publicly acknowledged this board yet attempted to undermine. This board and founding fathers of CF created this venue/thread for for this reason. Do not let GSK legal, DC, or allies distract you or intimidate you from your message..... POST ONLY the obvious consistent defensive positions here!!!! This will be your evidence based message of reference going forward.......

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Yes, you are full of crap.
    Ok, but next week you can kiss my a$$ when it's announced!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Common theme:
    Good cop bad cop? Classic GSK tactic.

Attorneys from DOJ or EEOC generally do not respond this way... 1 of 2 things happening with this post either poster is truly a bleeding heart/longtime GSK employee /uneducated/misinformed OR we have a GSK PR HACK on our hands! Time will tell. Continue to make contact and post/provide your best GSK PR Responses to CafePharma Dissent here. It helps.. For your entertainment only please read post from "Non Proficient" thread below..

Default Re: Not Proficient
    I've heard 3 non-proficient in a row and you will receive a severance
    Package. Sorry this is happening to you.
    I know 2 reps that did well on their test/simulation but
    Were unfortunately targeted by Gsk to lose their job.
    One of them went to an attorney, but the attorney couldn't help them since we don't get any tests back. The attorney said that's why they don't give us the results back b/c we could sue the company.

Best of luck to you

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More good cop bad cop shtick - PR Hack IS who we thought they were- Statement...

"Thank You! I appreciate the legit response."

Tricky lil fellas... More to this right?

LEGIT? Be real..This is not a legit response by anyones estimation!... Ask yourself who says this is a legit response and by who is offering response? Ok sheep what is the message? Last sentence of reply to thread attached to read below....

"since we don't get any tests back. The attorney said that's why they don't give us the results back b/c we could sue the company."

These lil guys are slippery, better not think of suing the company, Now you see it now you don't...

Full text below:

Today, 11:18 PM
    Anonymous

Default Re: Not Proficient
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I've heard 3 non-proficient in a row and you will receive a severance
    Package. Sorry this is happening to you.
    I know 2 reps that did well on their test/simulation but
    Were unfortunately targeted by Gsk to lose their job.
    One of them went to an attorney, but the attorney couldn't help them since we don't get any tests back. The attorney said that's why they don't give us the results back b/c we could sue the company.

Best of luck to you
    Thank You! I appreciate the legit response.