Not Proficient

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2014 at 10:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feeling very wronged by GSK. Work hard, don't cheat and get non proficient. My question-what happens now? Do they try to manage me out? How many non proficients before canned? (And what does that look like?). Thank You for serious answers only. Pretty depressed as it stands.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard 3 non-proficient in a row and you will receive a severance
    Package. Sorry this is happening to you.
    I know 2 reps that did well on their test/simulation but
    Were unfortunately targeted by Gsk to lose their job.
    One of them went to an attorney, but the attorney couldn't help them since we don't get any tests back. The attorney said that's why they don't give us the results back b/c we could sue the company.

Best of luck to you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott ACCS and tom want you back (not)
    you troll creeper coward

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank You! I appreciate the legit response.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 and you're out is correct, I was nearly there myself. I have lost any remaining trust I had for this company, and I've come to the conclusion, as depressing and unethical as it might be, you have to cheat to just be average. I know people that had all the questions before the simulation and assessment, spent many hours preparing with those questions, and are still in the middle of the proficient range. I can't fathom what needs to be done to get distinguished or exceptional!

My advice to you, as much as it sucks (and you'll feel as though you've "sold out") work with your counterparts before and during the assessments and simulations. If others have an advantage over you on these tests, you'll never be able to beat them in this PF forced ranking world. Good luck. Defiantly looking for other opportunities outside of this unethical train wreck of a company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel this is why we should be able to sue! How are we supposed to improve if we don't know what we did wrong or are able to see our tests.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so depressing. I am making it happen generating good business and feeling better about things.....then boom...not proficient. Come on GSK....let's do better. Checked out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like everything our GSK does, not giving out answers may not be illegal but it is immoral. We may later find out it is indeed illegal.....stay home and study. That is your only defense.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe one person that has left the company recently hasn't ratted everyone out about the level of cheating on the tests. It only takes one and many will fall after that and the system might then get changed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the reps that leave threaten GSK they pay them to go away. Most lawyers think there is a case but the money GSK offers is so significant that the only intelligent move to make is to take their dirty money, sign the release form, and walk away.

I don't see this changing. The only thing to do is document and make your own threats to HR. There is a decent chance you'll get the severence. Especially if your a manager that has been forced to raise COT scores on the protected class.

I know about a dozen of people that GSK has paid off. Line up another job and go after the company. This is the only way to get revenge.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If one has the answers to the test you would think they would be able to reach distinguished? So do the tests/sims even matter? Who the hell knows?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong bucko, I blew the whistle in 2002, and according to GSK Lawyer's at Covington Burling, say they knew I was the whistle blower very early on. Never offered me a cent to walk away, and as a result a $3billion fine and I got a handsome $35 million. You got PF! It's better to do the right thing instead of being a sucker! If you sell it out and work hard for GSK your a sucker!! Get me where it hurts! I did! Thanks pat and Mark, xoxo signing off from the south of France!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, a multi-millionaire hanging out on CP. South of France? Posting after midnight (France time?)

Bbbbbbbbwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep on pimping GSK Poisons. Where will you end up? The truth is there for everyone to see. So glad I put it in GSK's ass and broke it off! Still one more case to go, see you in court Geoffrey!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the truth

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When your lawyer starts the discovery process, GSK caves. The payout is equal to severance they should have given in the first place.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? You know a dozen people that GSK paid off? WOW. What are the odds that a dozen people that sued, won, and had to sign a non-disclosure broke ranks and told YOU, of all people?

Please give us their (or their attorney's) names, please. I'd imagine that the attorneys would love to capitalize on the mood of our field force.

Don't forget your sign-off: FILE WITH EEOC TODAY! I'VE DONE IT, AND WON MILLIONS.

YOU CAN, TOO! (In between chillin at my homes in the OC and Chicago's North Shore, I am coming back online to CP to help my former Glaxo Wellcome brethren!)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at their responses to you: 3 posts within 30 minutes of each other. This is too funny…if it wasn't sick, somehow.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you made three posts in 30 minutes. That is typical for you, crybaby.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're pathetic. A sore loser after you failed as a leader. This whole company is a toxic waste dump and you know it. That's why you are so angry and bitter. Sad really. It's lights out for GSK. can't wait for earnings!!!