Deirdre's This is War Comment

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2014 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm one who never gets to upset and pretty much goes with the flow. However when I was alerted to DC's comment in the WSJ of "this is war" I about lost it. How can someone who has reached her position be so out of touch with reality?

We have GSK employees whose lives have been ever changed due to injury or post traumatic stress syndrome of a family member. How in the world does that relate to the pharma world. Maybe that was your position at Lilly but here at GSK we were always about putting the patient and our employees first. That was until you came along.

While I'm so upset about the GSK family that you so disrupted I cannot get over your lack of professionalism and your poor choice of words to once again move your agenda forward.

DC you owe many GSK employees and their families and apology for such a comment. I've been in this industry for a long time. Not once did the idea of WAR ever cross any of our minds when it came to our jobs.
    Go talk to family members who have spouses and children who are and have participated in a real WAR before you make such an inconsiderate comment.

No wonder GSK US is failing so miserably. All anyone had to do is look at our senior leader who implemented her agenda which has failed miserably.

DC how dare you compare a pharma job to what our brave military men and woman do everyday.
    I've always lived by what have you done today to feel proud? DC can you tell us what your proud of? I dare u to go take a PF test and get a scorecard that makes no sense.

Really pharma being compared to WAR?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more op! Her comment was so offensive and self-serving. The Board, Andrew, someone has got to step in to salvage the u.s. business.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you really need to start another thread on this subject when there is already one that you can post on? It seems you are more concerned with just making more comments.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course you agree with yourself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why didn't you respond just to your posts on your other "War" thread? Just askin'….

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her comments are beyond the pale! She should be ashamed of what she said and the implications towards our brave men and women. She should resign!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man, shut up.

The OP brings up a good point.
    And we know your company sucks anyway, judging sales reps on something outside of numbers? WTF? Stupid organization.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the post again, moron. It is about you posting the same thing from another thread. Did you flunk your reading comprehension class?