Vectibix @ ARI

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by usedtowork@ARI, Jan 11, 2010 at 7:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

low morale is an understatement

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are these #s right? 4.3 reports/manager-that is ridiculous? total reward of 142K-are you kidding me???? that is crazy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total rewards figures are fluffed by everything from the gym to mental health care, life insurance and tons of other crap.

I think because all the sites are figured the same then these numbers may be correct. They threw tons of money around to get folks into ARI and in many cases paid a 15-20% premium on these recruitiments plus fat relocation packages up to $14,000 so that is why the COGS is so dam high at this location.

Vectabix will have to be repriced :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know over 3 people that got relocation packages worth over $21,000.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ari is to expensive to continue on the path it is on. We have way to many overpaid employees here. ARI is the top paying employer in RI and not getting any value for the buck. How can we justify paying admins twenty five plus per hour this it outrageous. We have people here overpaid doing nothing and complaining. Wake up amgen time to give this site a real good cleaning. We need help HR already has let all the good people go and this is what is left.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got the $29,000 relocation package 4 years ago and almost a 100% foregiveness to this when I got riffed. These cost are imbedded into ARI along with the salary premiums that
    are currently perpetuated year over year. The production cost will always be very high no matter how lean they try to get that site.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI: Amgen pays the largest amount into the RI unemployment system.

I wonder why?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 53 x-managers at this site that still make managers pay so it does not surprise me at the high cost of ARI labor.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They paid GTech $267,000 to get out of that lease or corporate tried to get out.

per someone that works at G-Tech

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well they can continue with thier terminating people instead of laying them off at this site, that is sure way to save money-oh maybe not since those who has been terminated have seeked an attorney and won, yes there are ARI employees that were terminated for stupid reasons...way to treat your employees amgen

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What have they won?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They win nothing but have lost the talent of some of the best people.
    ARI has way to many head strong managers and employees all it takes is a little conflict or disagreement and you are terminated. I was one of those terminated it is not the company as much as the people at ARI. One person especially is HR KG this woman reacts without knowing all the facts and is blinded by her own perception of the truth. She needs to re educate herself with people skills and the non existing Amgen Values she brings to the table.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen terminates an employee so that they do not have to pay unemployment benefits-so what they "win" is the right to collect unemployment for being "fired" instead of laying someone off

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How awful you were terminated, if you have not applied for unemployment benefits do so, traditionally termination does not offer you unemployment benefits, there have been numerous ARI terminations, flimsy to say the least, all of the people I have heard about who have seeked council have won unemployment benefits, this is months of unemployment pay that is rightfully yours, money you can use while you look for a job, please seek an attorney to get what is rightfully yours, and apply for unemployment benefits!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think it is the company either, I think it is the people at ARI also, I mean if you are going to start to talk about HR, talk about incompetence, complete false accusations, non existent amgen values, this site is allowed to operate on BS

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so is mgt completly incompetent, they can't get it right with one product, are you kidding me with 2, what a complete joke mgt is bunch of fools

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the managers (or the lack of) make it a terrible facilty

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amgen's manager: we rectify no existing issues, we know about them, but we ignore them, then we add more to a failing system, "it's a business decision" wooohoo "it's a business decision, ya gotta love that saying, it works in every issue, or we work for metric is usually a good one too---ROFLMAO- this site is run by idiots--just saying and following through with your idiotic plans make mangers look like morons to say the least

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest