Changes

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2014 at 11:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whenever we go through changes, such as our realignment that will happen next week, it always depresses me. I'm thankful for the job I have now, but thinking that I may not have one next week is kind of sad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read this in an Owen Wilson voice and it took on a new meaning.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This hell hole of a company has been in a state of perpetual layoffs for like 5 or 6 years now. You are just seeing this now? Pharma as a whole is dying.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tried reading this in several different celebrity voices and the best one so far is Christopher Walken!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, try reading it as Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery (I added a few extra words to give it just the right touch):

"This hell hole of a company has been in a state of perpetual layoffs for like 5 or 6 years now. You are just seeing this now? Pharma as a whole is dying, baby. Now let's shag! Yeah, baby, yeah!!!"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wait till HR gets walking papers...
    Parsippany is a joke

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard news on management promotions yet?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just promoted and I am going to fire you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read this in a Dr. Evil voice!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got promoted ! I can't wait until I tell my boyfriend. Things are good here at DSI !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My girlfriend just got promoted! She couldn't wait to tell me! Now I can go spend that additional income on fine liquor and cheap women!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got promoted. Amazing that I did not interview. What is really amazing I get a few signatures DO the rest and work my second job where I really can make money. This is a great company why would anyone want to leave.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far, so good. Not the carnage that I was expecting.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Change is good. I am not a pharma rep however I am trying to break into the industry. I am a MA for a large practice in NJ and we have the best Welchol rep Paul C. He is a true asset to your company his positive additude and his love for his job should be an example for all of you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice post Paul C. Great to honk your own horn

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...I'm still honking...oh yeah...oh, oh, baby...oh yeah...HOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNKKKKKKK!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

This brings back a funny memory --- Anyone still here remember a dude named Paul Currier?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work with this jacka$$. Who does this????????