More good reps gone

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2014 at 1:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More NY reps have left! I'm starting to think that DSI is a sinking ship for all these top reps to leave! And with the hiring freeze I doubt they will fill their positions or allow transfers because we all know those territories infamously do well, no matter if theres a rep working it or not! Updating my résumé and getting out. The rat race us only getting worse week by week. What happened to the good old days of DSI?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there it is: "we all know those territories infamously do well, no matter if theres a rep working it or not!" So, the fact is that it's good these reps are gone. And, no, they weren't good reps. The real tragedy here is that almost the entire NE region has been a fraud and it's been not only allowed, but celebrated! That is why more reps, especially those outside of the NE, will continue to leave DSI...regardless of what Ken and Rob do to change things.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They all know the gravy train is coming to an end. Can you imagine a work place where you get paid to work hard? No suprise here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here Is the deal. We all know IC is a joke. It is pointless to care. Promotions without interviews, horrible contests with in valid data, territories winning contest with 600% less volume than most other territories, IC that is industry worst, culture that is threatening at best, The real topic is zero accountability at home office, for creating the mess we are all in....we just got paid for jul-sept right. They just admitted this data is faulty. Proof is that they adjusted numbers for hypertension contest. Zero transparency, no change for promotions.. The move dsi just made with hospital promotions, literally killed cv hospital sales team.. Think about it.

Someone please tell me that the above comments are false, they are true.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been with DSI for five years. I was promoted to specialty last year. I referred a close friend a year and a half ago to Primary Care. Last week she got a phone call and she is now a Hospital Rep.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This process is a complete joke. Placing reps who hadn't applied for already open cv jobs over highly ranked tenured reps who had. Complete joke!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honest poll. Who actually cares anymore?
    Dsi USA. Is a documented nightmare.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

new leadership doesn't care on who goes or stays! They do not care how many GC, platinum or anything that you've won? the old DSI is gone!! Why do you think they chose random reps to get promoted? Their doing this for a reason!!!